Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just finished, cool movie but I just couldn’t get over Awkwafina. And the fact that they are gonna continue to make her a main character in this is :francis:.
This the only thing that bothered ain't no fukking way is comic relief lady gaining behind the scenes access to a war room like that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Another actress who could actually fight and maybe have some type of sexual chemistry with Shang I'd buy it better. Awkwafina?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I think he will be an Avenger eventually. Villains I dunno. They using the 10 rings as some big shyt as the mid credit scene of his movie said they were a beacon for some intergalactic shyt. I think they use that for his sequel as a plot point.

I thought it was a beacon for the Celestials or something. I haven't seen the Eternals yet.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This the only thing that bothered ain't no fukking way is comic relief lady gaining behind the scenes access a war room like that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Another actress who could actually fight and maybe have some type of sexual chemistry with Shang I'd buy it better. Awkwafina?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

She was straight up a stand in for the audience so they could exposition dump.

Worst part of the flick and I'm not looking forward to her in the future.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the only thing that bothered ain't no fukking way is comic relief lady gaining behind the scenes access to a war room like that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Another actress who could actually fight and maybe have some type of sexual chemistry with Shang I'd buy it better. Awkwafina?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Kat Dennings might be equally as annoying her her, but at least she got them big ole tiddies to make her tolerable

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is exactly what I felt, a side comedy character got to shoot like Hawkeye at the dragon and then here is Wong saying you are needed too. She is no one:mindblown:if anyone that deserved to be there, it was the sister. And this isn't even mentioning how annoying Awkwafina is as a person, 2nd worst Asian woman outside of B Fresh from 2K:pacspit:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Like the 1st Thor, this movie was a lot better once they got off "Earth" and to where they needed to go for some true growth. It was an okay movie. And awka whatever the fukk her wanna be ass name was annoying as fuk...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Like the 1st Thor, this movie was a lot better once they got off "Earth" and to where they needed to go for some true growth. It was an okay movie. And awka whatever the fukk her wanna be ass name was annoying as fuk...

HAHAH. better when they got off Earf?!?!

Go watch Neverending Story if you want that fantasy shiit breh.

Nothing against the ending monster scene, it's whatever... but the main highlight reels from that movie were in San Fran and Beijing breh.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAHAH. better when they got off Earf?!?!

Go watch Neverending Story if you want that fantasy shiit breh.

Nothing against the ending monster scene, it's whatever... but the main highlight reels from that movie were in San Fran and Beijing breh.

Tried to watch this 3 times but I keep blanking out after Beijing