Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
So everyone has their own opinion. It's all good. You can enjoy it or hate it. It's all on you.

But ya'll heard they making a part 2? Out of all the heroes, I know the least about ShangChi. Who the hell are his villains? Is he going to be become an Avenger? Avengers West Coast might happen?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So everyone has their own opinion. It's all good. You can enjoy it or hate it. It's all on you.

But ya'll heard they making a part 2? Out of all the heroes, I know the least about ShangChi. Who the hell are his villains? Is he going to be become an Avenger? Avengers West Coast might happen?
Yeah, I think he will be an Avenger eventually. Villains I dunno. They using the 10 rings as some big shyt as the mid credit scene of his movie said they were a beacon for some intergalactic shyt. I think they use that for his sequel as a plot point.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yeah, I think he will be an Avenger eventually. Villains I dunno. They using the 10 rings as some big shyt as the mid credit scene of his movie said they were a beacon for some intergalactic shyt. I think they use that for his sequel as a plot point.

I thought it was going to get tied in as some Eternals technology. Like lost part of the Eternals ship. Similar to the alien tech for Vulture. Vibranium is some alien tech too.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dope movie.

But Awkwafina? really? This is the love interest? They did Shang dirty. This is even worse than the droopy eyed chick they said was Bruce Wayne's girl in Dark Knight.
Notice she was never the girlfriend, she was his old friend. They're fishing for another gay hero.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Long post but bare with me
You know….. where I live…. A few years back was #1 in the nation for “in home invasions”
Hell my home was broken into over a decade ago, thousands of other, and one of my coworkers….. was home with his fam when some niccas broke in….. hit him with a gun right. Then put guns to his wife and kids heads, tied them up and robbed them. It was some fukking kids that did that shyt
Traumatic horrific experience for them that in some ways they never recovered from.
Back to me…. My neighborhood got better… a lot of the trouble kids moved out and Low key…. Gentrification started to kick in out the very first white family moved in this summer and it’s for years been a black and Hispanic neighborhood.
And this summer a lot of kids here been on these loud ass dirt bikes going up and down the neighborhood ALL hours of the day.
shyt be annoying as fukk….. sometimes they was literally in front of my house reving they engines.
Now one day I was having a bad ass day…. And almost lost my cool and was about to snap on one of them Lil niccas…… but then it dawned on me.
They just kids…. They not really doing anything, they just kids having fun and it’s keeping them off the street running up in niccas homes and committing crimes. Let them live and be kids, maybe the couple of hours they riding them bikes is an escape from them as I later learned one of the boys is getting abused by his dad.
With that said….. the Marvel movies are far from my identity, I have a lot of shyt going on, and if I (like anyone else) wanna have a brief moment to escape and enjoy these movies, Gotdamn let a nicca enjoys these movies.
Cuz the alternative can be something more sinister/demonic that I’m not sure niccas really wanna find out about or about that life to deal with
So let’s relax and not assume shyt we don’t know
:stopitslime:
-Stop enjoying yourself. Start nitpicking little shyt & staying outraged.
-fukk wrong with you?
:ufdup:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps

Iron Fist About To Get Rebooted In Shang’s sequel too

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Iron Fist About To Get Rebooted In Shang’s sequel too
And it better be my fan cast

into-the-badlands.gif

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
Long post but bare with me

You know….. where I live…. A few years back was #1 in the nation for “in home invasions”

Hell my home was broken into over a decade ago, thousands of other, and one of my coworkers….. was home with his fam when some niccas broke in….. hit him with a gun right. Then put guns to his wife and kids heads, tied them up and robbed them. It was some fukking kids that did that shyt

Traumatic horrific experience for them that in some ways they never recovered from.

Back to me…. My neighborhood got better… a lot of the trouble kids moved out and Low key…. Gentrification started to kick in out the very first white family moved in this summer and it’s for years been a black and Hispanic neighborhood.

And this summer a lot of kids here been on these loud ass dirt bikes going up and down the neighborhood ALL hours of the day.

shyt be annoying as fukk….. sometimes they was literally in front of my house reving they engines.

Now one day I was having a bad ass day…. And almost lost my cool and was about to snap on one of them Lil niccas…… but then it dawned on me.

They just kids…. They not really doing anything, they just kids having fun and it’s keeping them off the street running up in niccas homes and committing crimes. Let them live and be kids, maybe the couple of hours they riding them bikes is an escape from them as I later learned one of the boys is getting abused by his dad.

With that said….. the Marvel movies are far from my identity, I have a lot of shyt going on, and if I (like anyone else) wanna have a brief moment to escape and enjoy these movies, Gotdamn let a nicca enjoys these movies.

Cuz the alternative can be something more sinister/demonic that I’m not sure niccas really wanna find out about or about that life to deal with

So let’s relax and not assume shyt we don’t know
Lol

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished, cool movie but I just couldn’t get over Awkwafina. And the fact that they are gonna continue to make her a main character in this is :francis:.