Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in all areas of Queens. Elementary in Woodhaven, JHS in Ozone Park South Jamaica Queens, HS was in Brooklyn. Girlfriend was in Lower East Side so I was there a lot. My crew was split between Forest Hills peeps and Corona. I lived 5 minute walk from Lefrak and Elmhurst. My first apt was in Astoria across the street from Ravenswood. Bro, the whole hood thing is bunk. We everywhere. And point out the thing she does that's black? Her whole shyt is being annoying and sassy. Anyways, I don't even wanna defend her. I'm not defending her but people are getting too damn sensitive over nothing. Like just stop thinking too hard. It's not that serious. It's like 1% of the people out there find offense to every little thing and blow it up. Let there be some diversity. What's art if boundaries can't be pushed a bit?
Just pointing out her hypocrisy in the whole fake accent thing, nothing to do with what people find offensive or not or whether her accent is black or not black.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Got around to seeing this & the shyt's fire. Seeing real Mandarin made me forget all about Trevor until his ass popped up & I started dying. :laff: I ran back a couple of the fight scenes more than once.
-End of the day I didn't even feel like I was watching a MCU movie. just something different.

I know Awkwafina hate was at an all-time high when the movie first came out, and I just wanted to say that I totally get it because god damn was she annoying in this movie.
Got damn akwafina is annoying as fukk the only part of the film I didn't enjoy
-This. She's like the only thing in the movie I didn't really like. I never followed her before but she was annoying as fukk in this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thought ant Man came out after.

Regardless as I have a life and identity outside of marvel films that's my opinion and if it differs to yours so be it

There hasn’t been an Antman movie since 2018:dwillhuh:

And I do think we ALL have a life/identity outside of Marvel movies, also with 365 days in a year….. I’m sure a lot of stuff goes down in the other 364-362 days (If say they drop 1-3 movies a year and one only sees once):yeshrug:

Not sure what we getting at:patrice:

Just saying it’s only really been 2 movies between this & Endgame:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
There hasn’t been an Antman movie since 2018:dwillhuh:

And I do think we ALL have a life/identity outside of Marvel movies, also with 365 days in a year….. I’m sure a lot of stuff goes down in the other 364-362 days (If say they drop 1-3 movies a year and one only sees once):yeshrug:

Not sure what we getting at:patrice:

Just saying it’s only really been 2 movies between this & Endgame:hubie:

Marvel is your identity and you got in your feelings its fine I get it very little outside going on outside of comic books for you

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Marvel is your identity and you got in your feelings its fine I get it very little outside going on outside of comic books for you

Long post but bare with me

You know….. where I live…. A few years back was #1 in the nation for “in home invasions”

Hell my home was broken into over a decade ago, thousands of other, and one of my coworkers….. was home with his fam when some niccas broke in….. hit him with a gun right. Then put guns to his wife and kids heads, tied them up and robbed them. It was some fukking kids that did that shyt

Traumatic horrific experience for them that in some ways they never recovered from.

Back to me…. My neighborhood got better… a lot of the trouble kids moved out and Low key…. Gentrification started to kick in out the very first white family moved in this summer and it’s for years been a black and Hispanic neighborhood.

And this summer a lot of kids here been on these loud ass dirt bikes going up and down the neighborhood ALL hours of the day.

shyt be annoying as fukk….. sometimes they was literally in front of my house reving they engines.

Now one day I was having a bad ass day…. And almost lost my cool and was about to snap on one of them Lil niccas…… but then it dawned on me.

They just kids…. They not really doing anything, they just kids having fun and it’s keeping them off the street running up in niccas homes and committing crimes. Let them live and be kids, maybe the couple of hours they riding them bikes is an escape from them as I later learned one of the boys is getting abused by his dad.

With that said….. the Marvel movies are far from my identity, I have a lot of shyt going on, and if I (like anyone else) wanna have a brief moment to escape and enjoy these movies, Gotdamn let a nicca enjoys these movies.

Cuz the alternative can be something more sinister/demonic that I’m not sure niccas really wanna find out about or about that life to deal with

So let’s relax and not assume shyt we don’t know

Daps

You know….. where I live…. A few years back was #1 in the nation for “in home invasions”

Hell my home was broken into over a decade ago, thousands of other, and one of my coworkers….. was home with his fam when some niccas broke in….. hit him with a gun right. Then put guns to his wife and kids heads, tied them up and robbed them. It was some fukking kids that did that shyt

Traumatic horrific experience for them that in some ways they never recovered from.

Back to me…. My neighborhood got better… a lot of the trouble kids moved out and Low key…. Gentrification started to kick in out the very first white family moved in this summer and it’s for years been a black and Hispanic neighborhood.

And this summer a lot of kids here been on these loud ass dirt bikes going up and down the neighborhood ALL hours of the day.

shyt be annoying as fukk….. sometimes they was literally in front of my house reving they engines.

Now one day I was having a bad ass day…. And almost lost my cool and was about to snap on one of them Lil niccas…… but then it dawned on me.

They just kids…. They not really doing anything, they just kids having fun and it’s keeping them off the street running up in niccas homes and committing crimes. Let them live and be kids, maybe the couple of hours they riding them bikes is an escape from them as I later learned one of the boys is getting abused by his dad.

With that said….. the Marvel movies are far from my identity, I have a lot of shyt going on, and if I (like anyone else) wanna have a brief moment to escape and enjoy these movies, Gotdamn let a nicca enjoys these movies.

Cuz the alternative can be something more sinister/demonic that I’m not sure niccas really wanna find out about or about that life to deal with

Marvelset general getting philosophical on brehs in the twilight of the night :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Marvelset general getting philosophical on brehs in the twilight of the night :wow:

just wanted to have a conversation, felt that was a proper response to the passive aggressiveness

That’s my last long post….

And you the MarvelSet leader:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

I skim read but what this basically broke down to is I'm correct you've got defensive over a group of films which you have no investment in other than time.