Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Two valets can afford tickets to Macau :skip:
Wong out here opening portals for underground fight clubs, bars and karaoke but mad @ Dr. Strange Multiverse:skip:
Nora Lum (that’s what her momma named her, so she Nora) a masterful archer in a fortnight :skip:
And she speaks so eloquently when not putting on a voice:mjpls:
If not for Tony Leung, Michelle Yeoh and his sister:francis:
This was mid as fukk with a fake ass gizmo with no face:skip:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Two valets can afford tickets to Macau :skip:
Wong out here opening portals for underground fight clubs, bars and karaoke but mad @ Dr. Strange Multiverse:skip:
Nora Lum (that’s what her momma named her, so she Nora) a masterful archer in a fortnight :skip:
And she speaks so elegantly when not putting on a voice:mjpls:
If not for Tony Leung, Michelle Yeoh and his sister:francis:
This was mid as fukk with a fake ass gizmo with no face:skip:

You started out wrong and I think something might have went over your head:russ:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You started out wrong and I think something might have went over your head:russ:

You do realize Shang was sitting on that bread since he moved to the states and was laying low right?
Yall really think he was sitting on “bread” like that:childplease:
And Katy had absolutely no “bread” being that she lived in a Chinatown apartment in SF with her people:skip:
I can tell both of you never been inside one of those dwellings:skip:
So he just floated her the money straight like that:childplease:
That’s beyond simp shyt, we friends(best or not)
You don’t have the ends, you can’t be around me like that:childplease:
Male or female:childplease:
A 16 year old had that type of presence of mind:childplease:
In San Francisco(my birth place so I know that ain’t even feasible ):childplease:
I know Bryan defends every Marvel movie like Ultron but ain’t no way boy:childplease:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And Katy had absolutely no “bread” being that she lived in a Chinatown apartment in SF with her people:skip:
In San Francisco(my birth place so I know that ain’t even feasible ):childplease:
I know Bryan defends every Marvel movie like Ultron but ain’t no way boy:childplease:
You are over thinking an irrelevant plot point. This movie has magic rings, hidden imaginary lands and flying dragons and monsters. It's not going for realism, especially regarding the affordability of plane tickets. lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

No….. it’s not about defending Marvel movies

What I’m saying is you kinda missed the backstory with Shang Chi.

Yes he was living in an apartment and working as a valet worker….. but dude clearly didn’t go to the US with no cash

His family is wealthy and he pretty much a prince, you saw how show Katy was about his “family house” while him and his sister was just like “yea we grew up here”:yeshrug:

Of course he bought Katy’s ticket (cuz what is a damn plan ticket to him)….. maybe it’s some simp shyt or maybe not. But Shang Chi got money

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You are over thinking an irrelevant plot point. This movie has magic rings, hidden imaginary lands and flying dragons and monsters. It's not going for realism, especially regarding the affordability of plane tickets. lol

Exactly….. we got dragons and soul sucking birds in this movie but buddy looks at then buying a ticket and draws the line like “bu bu bu but this isn’t real or possible”

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:good lord man:russ:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly….. we got dragons and soul sucking birds in this movie but buddy looks at then buying a ticket and draws the line like “bu bu bu but this isn’t real or possible”

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:good lord man:russ:

I just googled a flight from San Francisco to Macua. It was $624. Even when I was at my brokest I could throw that amount on a credit card in an emergency.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could never get into this movie. I always start doing something else midway through. May give it another try.