Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Negged

ap_evert_cup_891247.jpg

I'm sure she had NO IDEA in this picture from 1999 when Serena beat her at Indian Wells that this black girl from Compton would be coming for her Grand Slam record :mjpls:

1791524-jpg.jpg

:obama:

:myman:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Who said anything about anyone liking you? I said your opinion is shyt, and you're a shyt poster.....that's the truth since everyone else seems to think so too :mjlol:
So where are your examples that my opinions are shyt? I've got plenty examples of shyt posting that I could point out from you. That's why you deflect to this petty trolling shyt every time I call you out. "I didn't read I didn't read...........why you following me tho". I don't use insults like "feminine/bytchmade/limp wrist/fakkit" because I'm mad:heh: Those are accurate adjective to describe you dudes behavior.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So where are your examples that my opinions are shyt? I've got plenty examples of shyt posting that I could point out from you. That's why you deflect to this petty trolling shyt every time I call you out. "I didn't read I didn't read...........why you following me tho". I don't use insults like "feminine/bytchmade/limp wrist/fakkit" because I'm mad:heh: Those are accurate adjective to describe you dudes behavior.

:dead: You really are slow.

YOU can call me out, other people are calling you out constantly for being pure shyt, like in this thread or the other thread where someone completely different @'d me to tell me you were shyt :russ: I don't read shyt from you that's too long, that isn't a joke :yeshrug:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This gif always make me proud of something on sight :pachaha:.

I was about to say the same thing...its only flaw is that Charles is clappin for an overweight Tim Tebow who had no business being any where near a football..:lolbron:..other than that...flawless gif :obama:

Last edited: