Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
No lies told.

Graf could only beat the people put in front of her, so I can't hate on her for doing what she was supposed to do, but that record has a clear asterisk in my eyes.

Soon enough, it won't be a record....:yes: :ohlawd:

Also Martina and Evert both won 18 but hardly played the AO or FO, so if they played them every time they would have won many more :yeshrug:

Daps
Yea, this thread is a perfect example of how feminine posters like you are. Your butt buddy said some dumb shyt that didn't make sense then why I call him out and correct him, he deflected and started trolling just like you do. That's just how you losers get down.
You do realize every time you think you're correcting me you're just showcasing how dim-witted you are right?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
She's fine. You can quote rhis post in that she will have won 2 more slams by the end of next season. She's not done at all. If she was losing in the 1st and 2nd rounds etc, you may have a point. But to claim she is done when the last time she hasnt made it to the SF of a slam was 2014 Wimbledon is reaching tremendously.

:mjpls:

Told cha

Daps
She'd beat Isner. Handily.
Idk, read up on battle of the sexes, the Williams sisters played some garbage ATP player back in the late 90s and they both got destroyed. Then again isner is just a serve bot so i can see her giving him fits if she somehow manages to break his serve or force a tiebreaker

And of course she stands no chance against Murray/fed/joker

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Idk, read up on battle of the sexes, the Williams sisters played some garbage ATP player back in the late 90s and they both got destroyed. Then again isner is just a serve bot so i can see her giving him fits if she somehow manages to break his serve or force a tiebreaker
Serena in her prime, at her peak physically, I'd say beats hm handily. She's at near peak physical condition for a woman. And stronger than some males.

Also faster, and more agile than Isner by a fair margin.

She beats Isner

Daps
:ohhh:

I never thought about this. Tell me more.
Well considering the dude above actually thinks Serena would beat John Isner and the fact that you have proven to not be the sharpest tool in the shed (see every NBA thread from the past 3 months), it is actually far from a given that you already knew this.

Daps
Well considering the dude above actually thinks Serena would beat John Isner and the fact that you have proven to not be the sharpest tool in the shed (see every NBA thread from the past 3 months), it is actually far from a given that you already knew this.
:dead: at this degenerate gambling inbred cac troll accusing anybody of not being 'the sharpest tool in the shed'.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
No. Even Serena herself knows she would never beat any elite men's player.
That's not people mean when they crown her the great athlete of all time.. And you know this..

Quit fishing for attention with your not so subtle troll posts

Edit:

Just seen the more of your posts in this thread..

Yep just another cac troll.. Aint got shyt going for him in real life, so they need to get their attention online..

People just ignore the troll and he'll go away