Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
I am glad the brehs here appreciate what we are witnessing. To do this in a predominately white sport both historically and currently, is nothing short of phenomenal. 12 of the 17 Wimbledons this century have been won by a Williams sister. Add to that 6 doubles titles. They are 14-0 in major doubles finals. Black excellence exponentially brehs.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I am glad the brehs here appreciate what we are witnessing. To do this in a predominately white sport both historically and currently, is nothing short of phenomenal. 12 of the 17 Wimbledons this century have been won by a Williams sister. Add to that 6 doubles titles. They are 14-0 in major doubles finals. Black excellence exponentially brehs.

And i'm willing to bet her or Venus wins the Gold in the Olympics next month and unless they clown around, they're going to win the Gold in Doubles AGAIN too :lawd:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Can I buy tickets for the U.S. Open yet? Planning on buying finals tickets. I have faith Serena will be in the finals and would only be fitting that she surpasses that wet-dog smelling cac Graf in the mecca NEE YORRRRRK :blessed:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Serena after winning Wimbledon: ‘I was totally inspired by LeBron' and the Cavaliers

Serena Williams won her 22nd major title at Wimbledon on Saturday to tie Steffi Graf’s record for second-most Grand Slams of all time. In one of her interviews aired on ABC after the victory, Serena was asked who inspires her — since she is an inspiration to so many.

After first answering with her sister, Venus (who she won the Wimbledon doubles title with), and her mom, Serena said LeBron James’ championship win with the Cavaliers this year was something that really motivated her.

lebron-serena.jpg

:wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:dead: You really are slow.

YOU can call me out, other people are calling you out constantly for being pure shyt, like in this thread or the other thread where someone completely different @'d me to tell me you were shyt :russ: I don't read shyt from you that's too long, that isn't a joke :yeshrug:
Yea, this thread is a perfect example of how feminine posters like you are. Your butt buddy said some dumb shyt that didn't make sense then why I call him out and correct him, he deflected and started trolling just like you do. That's just how you losers get down.
Nah.

Greatest tennis player of all time. Period. :banderas:
:usure:

You're shyt poster regardless of the topic. She only competes against women. She couldn't compete on the men's tour.
You have no right to speak on the achievements of black women when you wifed up a fat cac whale you c00n piece of shyt. :camby:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how some people cape for Graf like her record wasn't tainted.

Between 1988 thru 1990 Graf won 8 of 9 Slams. Then, suddenly, her career cratered. She would win just two of her next 12 majors. So what happened?

Of those 10 majors Graf didn’t win from the 1990 French Open through the 1993 Australian Open, Seles won eight!
Then, when Seles stops playing after getting stabbed by a German fan, Graf starts winning again.

She took advantage of a Seles-less tour and went on to win 10 of the next 15 Grand Slams. Her main rival was fat Arantxa Sanchez Vicario :laugh:

Can you imagine if Federer got stabbed during a match by a Nadal fan in Spain in 2005, then Nadal swept all the titles during his absence?
Graf's tainted "record" lacks legitimacy:camby:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Serena after winning Wimbledon: ‘I was totally inspired by LeBron' and the Cavaliers

Serena Williams won her 22nd major title at Wimbledon on Saturday to tie Steffi Graf’s record for second-most Grand Slams of all time. In one of her interviews aired on ABC after the victory, Serena was asked who inspires her — since she is an inspiration to so many.

After first answering with her sister, Venus (who she won the Wimbledon doubles title with), and her mom, Serena said LeBron James’ championship win with the Cavaliers this year was something that really motivated her.

lebron-serena.jpg

:wow:

We're uplifting eachother :blessed:Black Excellence everywhere :wow:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps

Between 1988 thru 1990 Graf won 8 of 9 Slams. Then, suddenly, her career cratered. She would win just two of her next 12 majors. So what happened?

Of those 10 majors Graf didn’t win from the 1990 French Open through the 1993 Australian Open, Seles won eight!
Then, when Seles stops playing after getting stabbed by a German fan, Graf starts winning again.

She took advantage of a Seles-less tour and went on to win 10 of the next 15 Grand Slams. Her main rival was fat Arantxa Sanchez Vicario :laugh:

Can you imagine if Federer got stabbed during a match by a Nadal fan in Spain in 2005, then Nadal swept all the titles during his absence?

Yeah it's why we don't gaf bout Graf. Big nose bytch overrated.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

No lies told.

Graf could only beat the people put in front of her, so I can't hate on her for doing what she was supposed to do, but that record has a clear asterisk in my eyes.

Soon enough, it won't be a record....:yes: :ohlawd: