Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Daps
That's not people mean when they crown her the great athlete of all time.. And you know this..

Quit fishing for attention with your not so subtle troll posts

Edit:

Just seen the more of your posts in this thread..

Yep just another cac troll.. Aint got shyt going for him in real life, so they need to get their attention online..

People just ignore the troll and he'll go away
...you can't even form coherent sentences and you're calling other people cac trolls? Sleep.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I don't get. Serena rises to the top of her sport, which is rare for a black female with her beginnings. And that's not good enough... She now has to compete at men's level in order to be goat.

Insert smilie here ( ). Whichever one you choose is fitting.

Daps
I don't get. Serena rises to the top of her sport, which is rare for a black female with her beginnings. And that's not good enough... She now has to compete at men's level in order to be goat.

Insert smilie here ( ). Whichever one you choose is fitting.
Yeah the best smilie for what you described is :troll:

Because unless you're making the argument that her relative dominance over her all-female competition makes her better than Federer or Djokovic in that respect, you sound silly right now

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yeah the best smilie for what you described is :troll:

Because unless you're making the argument that her relative dominance over her all-female competition makes her better than Federer or Djokovic in that respect, you sound silly right now
It's silly to have the conversation period. She's a woman, she conquered women's tennis, which is historical in context. I agree the smiley you provided is perfect for any further discussion.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Black people supported her over the years only for her to pick the White man's ice :mjlol: