Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This is what makes it palpable that you have no friends in real life. I don't post for approval/daps. I couldn't care less, ain't it obvious? I post my thoughts unapologetically.

You don't know basketball and you fall back on trolling to deflect from that.

:dead: All the unpopular opinions I hold, yet I'm posting for approval. Nah, you're just a miserable fakkit that basically shyts on his keyboard or phone whenever he types and everyone can see it.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's my Goat Tennis Player

fortune-clapping_zpsl8weuaip.gif
This gif always make me proud of something on sight :pachaha:.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:dead: All the unpopular opinions I hold, yet I'm posting for approval. Nah, you're just a miserable fakkit that basically shyts on his keyboard or phone whenever he types and everyone can see it.
Obviously you care about approval you're going on and on about how nobody "likes" me as if that matters. You're like the lead geek from revenge of the nerds.

Another post that has nothing to do with actual topic. You refuse to talk sports with me because image you look stupid. All this personal "beef" that you geeks keep going is nothing but a deflection.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Obviously you care about approval you're going on and on about how nobody "likes" me as if that matters. You're like the lead geek from revenge of the nerds.

Another post that has nothing to do with actual topic. You refuse to talk sports with me because image you look stupid. All this personal "beef" that you geeks keep going is nothing but a deflection.

Who said anything about anyone liking you? I said your opinion is shyt, and you're a shyt poster.....that's the truth since everyone else seems to think so too :mjlol:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
You know good and well Serena dates both black men and white men. Don't start trouble:bryan:

She alternate.:yeshrug:..I remember When she was dealin with Lavar Arrington back in the day..:stopitslime:..nerve of that nikka...the girl is mine :lolbron: