Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: She scared that white chick something fierce. She turned around in fear like she was about to falsely claim rape.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Cm7vuDlWYAAG0tv.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: @ you admitting you want to talk sports with me, rather than me just shytting on you all the time. Everyone else is the problem, it's not you :dead:
I come to this section to talk sports not have petty back n forths with no life insecure geeks. You're a delusional shyt poster who does the petty trolling thing to deflect from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I come to this section to talk sports not have petty back n forths with no life insecure geeks. You're a delusional shyt poster who does the petty trolling thing to deflect from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

:dead: @ me being the delusional one when random posters calling you garbage in here.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:dead: @ me being the delusional one when random posters calling you garbage in here.
This is what makes it palpable that you have no friends in real life. I don't post for approval/daps. I couldn't care less, ain't it obvious? I post my thoughts unapologetically.

You don't know basketball and you fall back on trolling to deflect from that.