official ratchet chicks fb posts father days edition

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:laugh: Beat me to it, I was just about to make a thread like this. shyt pisses me off that these bytches want to make this day about them. Nobody gives a fukk that you have horrible choice in men so go sit down somewhere broad :beli:

cmon breh. Not every man is a horrible choice just b/c the woman is single. Maybe they got a divorce. It happens.

Happy Birthday tho to Reincar. We put work in in these e-streets against the trollops & strumpets lurking in the shadows. :obama:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Folk are sensitive in this thread toDAY.

Some of y'all hadn't checked your facebook account AT ALL this month until seeing this thread. You simply do not care! Don't pretend like ya do. >_>

Southland's Detective Moretta:
"Fathers' day is the most confusing day in the ghetto…"
Southland: TV’s Most Politically Incorrect Show? | NewsReal Blog

DO NOT LET REINCAR BAIT YOU INTO THE PATH OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. >:-O
Ignore his posts if you must.

Daps
I'm a piece of shyt. This thread made me realize today's fathers day. Now I gotta get dressed and go home, visit my dad. I gotta buy a card and everything.

I really ain't shyt...:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its a public forum. Why cant people respond to threads however they want? Are the posts not in the tone of "YEA fukk THOSE bytchES I HATE bytchES" in violation of the board? Do those posts have grounds for deletion? What's the problem?

Threads like this bother me for 3 reasons...

- the issue of fatherless homes + the dying black family structure doesn't seem like an appropriate source of humor, even for SOHH

- folks like the OP grossly skew the blame to parties they have personal issues with (do you agree that deadbeat dads bear no responsibility in them leaving?)

- folks like the OP hide behind the internet to talk bold. I would love to see Reincar go to the hood and tell some thug it was his moms fault his dad didn't stick around, or hell tell some single mom its her fault her baby father is not in the picture. This shyt is the picture of cowardice + projection, and I feel sorry for anyone who buys into this line of thinking. Being an adult is accepting responsibility for your actions + being able to look at things objectively. Claiming its a woman's fault that a man abandons their child is ridiculous.

lol at this violation? :russ:, no one mentioned anything about hate, but you take issue to it, writing paragraphs and paragraphs

don';t make me post you and your fat orca of a wife............
to late

simpsonandherhusband.jpg

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
This thread needs more Facebook posts from mad single moms.

Yep.

Can we put aside the sensible convo for a moment and bask in some fukkery please?

*awaits my girl's single-mother sister to put up a "I'm here for you, son ... even if he isn't" status*

BIIIITCH, you never even gave that boy a chance! This cat wanted to be in his son's life, but what this hoe do? Hit ignore whenever he called ... for 6 months.

:comeon:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the OP, deadbeat fathers aren't to blame, its the women who choose them.

Just like murderers arent to blame, victims are for giving them the opportunity. Or Madoff isn't to blame, folks who gave him their money were. Zimmerman isn't to blame, Treyvon Martin should have known better than to walk around looking suspicious. Right Reincar? :aicmon:

lets be real, men dont change, if u fuk a loser and the dude bails who fault is it?

most women try to fix men, thats the first step of a disastrous situation

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
funny how on mother's day i didn't see any fathers get on facebook and try to trash deadbeat mothers.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: Beat me to it, I was just about to make a thread like this. shyt pisses me off that these bytches want to make this day about them. Nobody gives a fukk that you have horrible choice in men so go sit down somewhere broad :beli:
Same here. I log onto facebook and immediately see some stupid bytch posted this pic

538162_416500038394438_982262338_n.jpg

:smh:

:stopitslime:

Let the real fathers out there have their fukkin day.