official ratchet chicks fb posts father days edition

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
lol at this violation? :russ:, no one mentioned anything about hate, but you take issue to it, writing paragraphs and paragraphs

don';t make me post you and your fat orca of a wife............
to late

simpsonandherhusband.jpg
Ay bruh.

U dont have to explicitly say u hate someone to show it :manny:

Blaming a woman for a dude abandoning her.... :skip:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Happy Fathers boo you are a great parent and your kids are so well spoken and nice keep up the good work

One of my girl friends wrote that on her page and didn't even wish me a happy fathers day

Just wanna say happy fathers day to me and my bitties.people don't understand how hard its is being both mommy and daddy so enjoy your day ladies cause we deserve it

this bytch got 4 kids that live in virginia with her mother :snoop:

I don't give a fukk what nobody say most of y'all nikkas ain't shyt and don't deserve this day so on that note happy fathers day to all the real women out here that's doing what these lor boys are too scared to do

I haven't seen this bytch since middle school so I don't know her story but all her stats are ratchet as fukk and every pic she got on fb is a club pic.bytch don't even have no pics of her kids on there and the only time she mention them is when she saying they getting on her nerves or she need a babysitter so she can hit the streets

My bd a fukking clown yo mad cause I ain't tell his ass happy fathers day talkin bout he pay child support and get my son on the weekends lls boy bye you don't get no props for being a part time parent

Long story short he left cause he found out the youngest wasn't his but he still take care of the one that is and she still bitter bout the whole situation even though it's her fault.

I got some more but you can't copy and paste fb stats on the iPhone and I'm tired of typing

I'll post some more when I get home

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One of my girl friends wrote that on her page and didn't even wish me a happy fathers day

I haven't seen this bytch since middle school so I don't know her story but all her stats are ratchet as fukk and every pic she got on fb is a club pic.bytch don't even have no pics of her kids on there and the only time she mention them is when she saying they getting on her nerves or she need a babysitter so she can hit the streets

Long story short he left cause he found out the youngest wasn't his but he still take care of the one that is and she still bitter bout the whole situation even though it's her fault.

I got some more but you can't copy and paste fb stats on the iPhone and I'm tired of typing

Daps Breh, proceed with the fukkery. I'm trying to eat good off this thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:pacspit: