official ratchet chicks fb posts father days edition

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you don't support your kids you deserve to be put on blast.

Instead of making a thread about the no-good "ratchet" fathers our there who aren't about shyt, you make this.

Your anger is misplaced

There is no anger

Let me guess you were raised by a single mom weren't you

:ohhh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If you don't support your kids you deserve to be put on blast.

Instead of making a thread about the no-good "ratchet" fathers our there who aren't about shyt, you make this.

Your anger is misplaced
According to the OP, deadbeat fathers aren't to blame, its the women who choose them.

Just like murderers arent to blame, victims are for giving them the opportunity. Or Madoff isn't to blame, folks who gave him their money were. Zimmerman isn't to blame, Treyvon Martin should have known better than to walk around looking suspicious. Right Reincar? :aicmon:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no anger

Let me guess you were raised by a single mom weren't you

:ohhh:

That's completely irrelevant. I find it funny that you will pick today to look down on single mothers raising children by themselves while completely absolving the clowns that have abandoned their responsibilities.

I'd have no issue if you clowned the ratchet mothers and the ratchet fathers. But that's not what you do.

For the record, I can't stand how some women like to claim father's day...but we wouldn't have this issue if more nikkaz were actually responsible...And yall in here bumping chests. I don't quite get it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
According to the OP, deadbeat fathers aren't to blame, its the women who choose them.

Just like murderers arent to blame, victims are for giving them the opportunity. Or Madoff isn't to blame, folks who gave him their money were. Zimmerman isn't to blame, Treyvon Martin should have known better than to walk around looking suspicious. Right Reincar? :aicmon:

How many murderers ask for their victim's consent to kill them?

This thread is real talk though.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the jest of the thread was single mother taking away fathers shine on fathers day. No blame is being placed anywhere.

That's not the tone this thread has taken and given the OP's history...I know exactly what this thread is about.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i don't think not supporting your kids is funny. but....

It takes 2 parties to make a baby. Birth control of some sort is a responsibility to both parties. Now this is were the funny part comes in; when a pregnancy happens and the baby was not planned the woman is usually going to think "well we need to raise this kid together" and she is right. But the other part she isn't thinking about is that you basically have to be irresponsible as fukk to be apart of an accidental pregnancy in this day and age of condoms and morning after pills. Now in her mind she really expects this guy who wasn't even responsible enough to not be a part of an accidental pregnancy to stick around and be responsible for the well being of a child for 18 years. So when they come around talking about "men aint shyt fukk my baby daddy" i think 'yeah your baby daddy is a shytty person but you chose to have sex(the only way to make accidentally make babies) with a shytty person and there were probably lots of signs that your baby's daddy was a shytty person before he knocked you up and left your ass.' what im saying is that both parties are equally guilty in all of this its just funny the mom wants to go and blame the dad when at least 50%(if not more) of the blame is on her.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think not supporting your kids is funny. but....

It takes 2 parties to make a baby. Birth control of some sort is a responsibility to both parties. Now this is were the funny part comes in; when a pregnancy happens and the baby was not planned the woman is usually going to think "well we need to raise this kid together" and she is right. But the other part she isn't thinking about is that you basically have to be irresponsible as fukk to be apart of an accidental pregnancy in this day and age of condoms and morning after pills. Now in her mind she really expects this guy who wasn't even responsible enough to not be a part of an accidental pregnancy to stick around and be responsible for the well being of a child for 18 years. So when they come around talking about "men aint shyt fukk my baby daddy" i think 'yeah your baby daddy is a shytty person but you chose to have sex(the only way to make accidentally make babies) with a shytty person and there were probably lots of signs that your baby's daddy was a shytty person before he knocked you up and left your ass.' what im saying is that both parties are equally guilty in all of this its just funny the mom wants to go and blame the dad when at least 50%(if not more) of the blame is on her.

I think the jest of the thread was single mother taking away fathers shine on fathers day. No blame is being placed anywhere.

:heh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't act like all these fatherless children were due to pregnancy caused by rape.

Never did. But it's sad as hell that you're blaming women for a man running from his responsibilities.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
don't act like all these fatherless children were due to pregnancy caused by rape.

He's right though. When these women get with their "baby daddy" he starts out as a respectful, affluent, well educated man with a heart of gold. After he asks her out on a date, he marries her within 2 weeks and then he rapes her, screams "I got ya bytch! I'm just Jamal from the jects! That was a fake wedding!" and then runs away giggling like Skull Kid from Zelda. :ohhh: