official ratchet chicks fb posts father days edition

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
since its my bday my hate will be low:obama:

but we all know these ratchet chicks tomorrow will have the "to the moms who are playing' both roles."

"happy fathers to me because i play both roles"

"my baby daddy ain't sh*t"

"on this day i'm reminded that i need no man, its just me and my baby"

happy birthday breh

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Five stars, Pos rep, daps and Happy Birthday to Reincar.

I got plenty of those bitter chicks on my facebook. Always :popcorn: worthy at the anger of their post because they messed up by open their legs for anyone who gave them little attention.

Every body should post some of that shyt here. :yes:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i got my first one of the day.

"I'm going to start a new father's day tradition. I'd like to take a second to brag about how awesome I am at being a mom. I have two happy healthy toddlers, I rock good grade swagger with almost a full course load, and i'm a full time teacher of 12, 4-5 year olds. Pat on the back Rachel."

this girl slept around so much that she doesn't even know who the father of her kids are. and by "full time teacher" she means that she has a job at a day care center.

im starting to hate this hoe. I had a friend of mine die of cancer when we were growing up. now this hoe is always on facebook chatting it up with my dead homie's mom, she's got his mom convinced that she used to be great friends with him and all this bullshyt. My man used to make fun of this broad to her face. and now after he's not around anymore she's trying to act like they were the greatest of friends.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I gots no ratchet bytches like that on my fb. Got a lot of successful independent women who don't need men tho. Basically glorified call center employees.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Father's day makes me understand why so many dudes hate valentines day. forced affection & celebration is annoying af. let that shyt happen on its own (which, in my case would probably be never).

Uh, Happy Father's Day doe.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just checked and I haven't seen any salty posts yet :leon:

Hoodrats must be sleeping their hangovers off from last night

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't support your kids you deserve to be put on blast.

Instead of making a thread about the no-good "ratchet" fathers our there who aren't about shyt, you make this.

Your anger is misplaced