official ratchet chicks fb posts father days edition

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Never did. But it's sad as hell that you're blaming women for a man running from his responsibilities.

Them nikkas can't run or drive legally thanks to uncle Sam :shaq:

And arrears is a motherfukker :wow:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
He's right though. When these women get with their "baby daddy" he starts out as a respectful, affluent, well educated man with a heart of gold. After he asks her out on a date, he marries her within 2 weeks and then he rapes her, screams "I got ya bytch! I'm just Jamal from the jects! That was a fake wedding!" and then runs away giggling like Skull Kid from Zelda. :ohhh:

:ohhh:
+rep for the reference

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you don't support your kids you deserve to be put on blast.

Instead of making a thread about the no-good "ratchet" fathers our there who aren't about shyt, you make this.

Your anger is misplaced
Naw breh nikkas be mad cause these bytches don't even wish the nikkas like me that take care of they kids and been there since day one a happy fathers day

These bytches just post happy fathers day on eachothers timeline and talk about how nikkas ain't shyt and they Play both roles

My girl ain't never been a single parent and she got more happy fathers day posts on her page then I did last year :rudy:

That shyt is straight disrespect

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Me and my baby mama haven't been together goin on 3 yrs, I take care of my son faithfully. He's with me about 80% of the time, wouldn't have it no other way

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw breh nikkas be mad cause these bytches don't even wish the nikkas like me that take care of they kids and been there since day one a happy fathers day

These bytches just post happy fathers day on eachothers timeline and talk about how nikkas ain't shyt and they Play both roles

My girl ain't never been a single parent and she got more happy fathers day posts on her page then I did last year :rudy:

That shyt is straight disrespect

I haven't seen any of that on my facebook. But I feel where you're coming from. My issue is those who take this topic to bash women who are raising children by themselves.

There are some in here who will take any and every opportunity to bash women and absolve men of any wrong doing time and time again.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are enough fatherless children/children with complicated fathers around that there needs to be a space for the emotional scarring a day like today can bring up. maybe posts on facebook aren't the best way to go about it but I'm a little tired of the "if your father wasn't around or ain't shyt stfu and let me celebrate my awesome daddy" thing lately. It's not realistic, people have a right to feel how they feel.

If you take care of your responsibilities, kudos to you and "ratchet fb posts" should in no way take away from that.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Everyone here has thread making abilities; make a thread about deadbeat dads if you feel dialogue about their myriad of issues is lacking. :ld:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Also most of these chicks aren't doing it "by themselves." If your kids are living with YOUR parents or your parents parents you need to be shouting them out instead of bytching about deadbeat dads.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to get high and mighty but ya'll must have some young biches on your facebook if these are common things that you see on a yearly basis.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Deadbeat dads and the women who fukk with those clowns both deserve blame. Quality dudes who handle their business don't suddenly leave and abandon their responsibilities/families like that. They probably gave off several signs that they aren't shyt early on. Just my two cents.

I almost reactivated my Facebook today but I have some certified hood-boogers on my friends list and I'm not in the mood for that.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folk trying so hard to pass the blame to one party while letting the other off the hook.

*checks facebook*

*sees several Happy Father's day posts*

*does not see any "ratchet" posts*

*realizes he doesn't associate with hood boogers and no good nikkas*

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Those chicks are like the people who don't like football bytching every year when the Super Bowl comes around
You can hate whatever you want, but damn is hearing about a corporate holiday really worth getting that mad about?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Also most of these chicks aren't doing it "by themselves." If your kids are living with YOUR parents or your parents parents you need to be shouting them out instead of bytching about deadbeat dads.

Its a public forum. Why cant people respond to threads however they want? Are the posts not in the tone of "YEA fukk THOSE bytchES I HATE bytchES" in violation of the board? Do those posts have grounds for deletion? What's the problem?

Threads like this bother me for 3 reasons...

- the issue of fatherless homes + the dying black family structure doesn't seem like an appropriate source of humor, even for SOHH

- folks like the OP grossly skew the blame to parties they have personal issues with (do you agree that deadbeat dads bear no responsibility in them leaving?)

- folks like the OP hide behind the internet to talk bold. I would love to see Reincar go to the hood and tell some thug it was his moms fault his dad didn't stick around, or hell tell some single mom its her fault her baby father is not in the picture. This shyt is the picture of cowardice + projection, and I feel sorry for anyone who buys into this line of thinking. Being an adult is accepting responsibility for your actions + being able to look at things objectively. Claiming its a woman's fault that a man abandons their child is ridiculous.