lol @ this bullshyt

i bet they are forced to live in mansions and have nannys too :rudy:

bytches be so disrespectful

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:dwillhuh: considering its fathers day, she couldn't send those same tweets to usher, Carmelo, and whoever was dumb enough to skeet in solange?

Scorned baby moms should burned alive at the stake

I thought melo was married to lala. since when is she a single mother?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE SINGLE MOTHERS OUT THERE, LIKE MYSELF WHO PLAY BOTH ROLES, CAN WE GET A HAND CLAP OR A PAT ON THE BACK????............# MAMA AND DADDY AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!!! FUTURE!

Sometimes i wonder will my last name ever change????

^ I dont want to burn a hole in you brehs retinas by showing you this behemoth. Only god knows how she convinced a nikka to go raw and blast off in that....TWICE.

Stay strapped brehs:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
cmon breh. Not every man is a horrible choice just b/c the woman is single. Maybe they got a divorce. It happens.

Happy Birthday tho to Reincar. We put work in in these e-streets against the trollops & strumpets lurking in the shadows. :obama:

Breh if the man wasn't a horrible choice wouldn't she be wishing him Happy Father's Day instead of making posts bragging about doing it all by her self? And I'm not absolving the deadbeat father from this, all are to blame. Hell I have nothing but respect for a woman who's holding it down because the father isn't around for reasons out of her control. But the ones who have all the evidence in the world that a man isn't cut out to create a life with and still gets knocked up I can't say I feel sorry for. I just think it's fukked up that a lot of the Black community has become such a matriarchal society that something like Father's Day has lost it's meaning. :manny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
It's been pretty tame on my FB statuses. I see a couple of Happy Father's Day to the moms that pull double duty, but that's about it. Nothing to really report. But some of that shyt that I see y'all posting really makes you mad. Let the men have their day, leave that shyt alone.