Official Queen & Slim Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This movie is piff. I slept on it. :wow:

That kid tho :why: They should have talked to him a lil more

From that dashcam footage, they might've got off. That cop was on one and deserved it.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches

From that dashcam footage, they might've got off. That cop was on one and deserved it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My mama watching this. Has the same reaction as I did at almost every part. Smh.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Really? I thought the movie was ass. lol. I was mad my girl and my sister-in-law talked me into watching this shyt in the theaters.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Really? I thought the movie was ass. lol. I was mad my girl and my sister-in-law talked me into watching this shyt in the theaters.
I loved it, but it did make me hate the cops even more. And the dykes had to write it where the n1gga sold out his own in the end, but it was hella entertaining.

The ending had me heated.

:russ: @ someone sayin Bad Boys was better than this

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This movie was trash. Wasn't expecting that based off the hype about it when it was about to drop. Called myself watching this and The Chi season finale on some Black excellence shyt:unimpressed:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Thoughts ?
I thought it was solid, like about a 7.5 or so. It had really good cinematography, the acting was great too but the plot could have been better. Even some of the dumb shyt they were doing while on the run pissed me off.

The scene with the couple having sex and it being a metaphor for black love being revolutionary I understood as well though some people didn't get it. Overall the film was ambitious in what it could be but didn't really reach it's potential imo and it's another thing to add to the list of Lena Waithe's projects that are solid but not really great, they are good ideas but I have yet to see anything that justifies all the buzz and attention she gets.

This movie was trash. Wasn't expecting that based off the hype about it when it was about to drop. Called myself watching this and The Chi season finale on some Black excellence shyt:unimpressed:
Why do you think it was trash?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Daniel Kaluuya carried both this movie and widows. Two bad movies with bad writing,.

kinkihairchik

Velvet Queen
Daps
Reppin
harlem
Movie pissed me off. A disgrace. By the time the movie went off I was looking like this :beli:
I actually paid for this shyt.