Official Queen & Slim Thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Breh the fukk was up with mixing the sex and the kid shooting the cop

I enjoyed the movie for what it was, but once you really look at closely there was a bunch of :pachaha: moments

unrealistic but I wish they would’ve been able to fly away :to:
You can never escape the anglo man :troll:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:picard: Breh the fukk was up with mixing the sex and the kid shooting the cop

I enjoyed the movie for what it was, but once you really look at closely there was a bunch of :pachaha: moments

unrealistic but I wish they would’ve been able to fly away :to:
I explained this earlier in the thread.....

They get to the town and the old mechanic was the first character to tell them how stupid the shyt was. How he hated how they were heroes. How they was showing other black people the wrong way to do things. How following their dumb lead would get nikkas killed.

Then they show how influenced the kid was hanging with them all day. How he wanted to be just like them and be something in life.

so while they leave, and get to fukking in the woods, all happy and without consequences.... the kid is the one following their lead. And all that happens is more black people get killed. An innocent black cop and an innocent black kid, who both fighting on their side of the issue, have their lives ruined, by Q and S.

Somewhere in there was supposed to be some deep symbolism

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This movie pissin me off 18 mins, clap a cop & talk bout seein “my family.” He’s the stupid negro but his partner a blk woman instead of an edomite.

Smmfh not gonna kill the mood but :francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I hate this movie with a passion. I wouldn't waste another $ or minute of my time watching something by Lena Waithe. She's so outta touch with reality and only sees everything with a tranny colored, emasculated men lens. I support her from afar as a black person but that's it.
I didn’t know Lena had another time so with this:dead:that chick is poison

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This movie was very funny. I honestly can't figure out if it was supposed to be.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Just watched this movie for the first time today. I didn't even know the premise...

Ummm...let's see, great acting & cinematography, excellent soundtrack..after that eh...it tried to be too many things and failed. They should've just made it a road trip movie with them meeting a host of zany characters along the way. They met the characters, but some seemed to be from a different movie...since it took itself too serious. Overall, average. I'll probably watch again with the commentary on, I need to know their intention with some of these scenes