Official Queen & Slim Thread

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Movie was fukking ass and a waste of my time. Felt like I got conned and finessed. Felt like they rode the wave and took advantage of my spirit.

Made Queen unlikeable and stuck up.

They had the young black kid kill a good cop who happened to be a bruh:mindblown:

Queen uncle being a pimp who killed her mother :rudy:

Stupid fukking movie that used black plight and current events to finesse you into watching it.

This.

And that Indya Moore nikka fooled me again.:francis:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Movie was fukking ass and a waste of my time. Felt like I got conned and finessed. Felt like they rode the wave and took advantage of my spirit.

They had the young black kid kill a good cop who happened to be a bruh:mindblown:

Stupid fukking movie that used black plight and current events to finesse you into watching it.

Interesting, never thought of her that way but you're right. I mean she was hella annoying when I look back talking about she wouldn't have gave him another date because she likes being alone and acts like she's so deep and shea buttery. Deep down that kind of woman is hurt and uses pro-blackness as a mask instead of a sense of pride. They do it to try to make themselves feel better about things.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

That protest scene spliced in with the love making :laff:

Lena Waithe is so trash :heh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I still hold to the notion that if dude had just got up and walked out on the date when that bytch was acting all funky for no reason, then none of that shyt would have happened. I can't stand bytches who don't know when to shut up and escalate shyt.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I still hold to the notion that if dude had just got up and walked out on the date when that bytch was acting all funky for no reason, then none of that shyt would have happened. I can't stand bytches who don't know when to shut up and escalate shyt.
A lot of dudes moms is like that. So it's normalized to them.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Would you guys call this a pro black movie? Whats the positive message they're telling us?