Official Queen & Slim Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody know where i can watch / download a quality version of this jawn online? All I can find is some bootleg quality ish

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
My last comment. So what!? They’ll get the Soul Train and BET Award or that’s not good enough? :mjpls:
giphy.gif

Got eem :heh:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Seen this today.... What was the point of this movie? No insight, No twist, No uplifting, No hidden meanings, No action, nothing . I at least thought they would lead a revolution or something . We already know this story . Nikkas get profiled and killed by the police, no justice for us...now what. At least let them get away, or let them get caught and exonerated. Movie was disappointing as hell.

Not to mention they push the “crabs in the barrel” stereotype with ol dude at the end .
I looked at it as shedding light on a situation that we all knew about already :manny: movie was about 3 years too late for me

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I looked at it as shedding light on a situation that we all knew about already :manny: movie was about 3 years too late for me
That’s the point tho. I don’t think we needed light shedded on the situation. We already know what’s happening. At least advance the narrative..... what’s next ?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They both were pitiful. He had no backbone, and she was rude and talked entirely too much. I liked the movie, but the decisions they made were :snoop: at best to downright :hhh:. I saw this with my wife and I told her as soon as the movie was over if we ever get stopped by the police let me do ALL the talking. She constantly just made it worse and worse.
:rudy:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I ain't even gonna lie family this joint had me feel emotions and shyt :wow:
Great movie. Some retard moments out of the characters, and a semi flawed premise, but the execution was great :wow:

7.5/10 for the movie
9/10 for the soundtrack

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I ain't even gonna lie family this joint had me feel emotions and shyt :wow:
Great movie. Some retard moments out of the characters, and a semi flawed premise, but the execution was great :wow:

7.5/10 for the movie
9/10 for the soundtrack
If you can ignore some of the idiotic stuff the movie was well put together from a technical aspect.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
This movie is wild as fukk. This my third time watching so now I get it.

These two muthafukas ain't even know each other but they fell in love through it all

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bokeem had a shytty Houston accent in Jason's Lyric and nikka was Dave Chappelle in this lmaoooo. But he was funny, prolly my favorite character.

I aint expect shawty to have ass like that :takedat:

The music in the movie was pretty good too, that Herbie Hancock "Come Running to Me" in the background while they were eating :gladbron:

Overall it was a good movie, but my logical mind had hella questions.
Them nikkas drove beaters the whole movie, how you wind all the way through the country in 20+ yr old whips. The Benz they stole in Savannah was the worst. You find a whip in a garage, it MAGICALLY starts AND it gets you all the way to Florida. C'mon son:russ:

Last edited: