Official Queen & Slim Thread

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Almost everything was made out of pure luck. They should had BEEN arrested when that black cop found them in the garage. He was lucky he still stuck to code.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To me... It was the fact they was enjoying the fame a little too much.. The kid's dad said he didn't approve and said it was stupid to have these people follow them. Then the kid goes to their rally and wants to be immortal too.. Thinks I'll kill a cop and I'll be like them, cause I'm not gonna be shyt anyway... Meanwhile the ones who started all this, ain't there, ain't seeing the repercussions and are actually having a good old time in the woods making love, while kids are thinking it's cool to kill cops...... And who got killed? A black cop just trying to get home

Something about misguided youth and all cops ain't bad and be an example is the message

So by your interpretation...this is a c00n movie? :lupe:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Almost everything was made out of pure luck. They should had BEEN arrested when that black cop found them in the garage. He was lucky he still stuck to code.

even before that. They practically let a sheriff die in a trunk with no real consequences, and also stole his truck with no real consequences, their asses would've been caught sooner than when they were

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So by your interpretation...this is a c00n movie? :lupe:
It’s as others said, black twitter fantasy. I feel like the black cop being killed is just a “it can’t all be good” type of statement. While we rooting for them and screaming fukk cops, another black man is killed, who was a good one

this movie is a whole lot of pandering. Very entertaining, I won’t lie. But it was fantasy world besides that scene. Not c00n. Just not reality