Official Queen & Slim Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Have u ever been pulled over by the police?

1. Was pulled over didn’t turn my radio off before
2. She is a woman. Look online women don’t give af
3. She announced because that’s what she may have thought she needed to do
4. U killed a cop. I’m doing the same in their shoes

I see nothing far fetched about the plot
Yep. Twice last year. Thankfully 1 of the cops was black and calmed down the jumpy cop.

1. Thats fine but o wouldn't want that to be perceived as im not taking pulling serioudly. Or that im not totally focused. My car and radio are off.

2. But shes not just a woman but a defense attorney.

3. Maybe she did but i still think thats far fetch. We know what haooens in those situations..the best thing is to do is to record. Have that mug on your hand when you hop out.

4. Yes, agsin maybe that part aint far fetch. But it makes you look more guilty. Plud sll the more resson to shoot. Personally im going to the pplice station and tske my chance in court.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reviews look mixed but at least there's a real discussion on the film, not one sided.

What was ridiculous about the premise?

2 people meet on tinder
Get pulled over by cop
Cop gets trigger happy
Cop Shoots annoying ass woman
Guy reacts afraid for his life fights cop
Guy sees gun. Picks up wit no thinking and just shoots and kills cop
Goes on the run
Because anyone in that situation would've ran at the bolded part.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Reviews look mixed but at least there's a real discussion on the film, not one sided.

The movie has an 84% score on Rotten Tomatoes and a audience score in the 90s. Plenty of people like it. It seems mixed on social media, but there is no pleasing those folks. Everything is anti-Black and problematic to them.

Daps

The audience response is near a perfect score according to industry surveying/polling of people who have actually seen it, so people on Twitter who are screaming about Lena Waithe or a casting call are not exactly reality.

Daps
The movie has an 84% score on Rotten Tomatoes and a audience score in the 90s. Plenty of people like it. It seems mixed on social media, but there is no pleasing those folks. Everything is anti-Black and problematic to them.

They are aware of that because they speak about how Twitter is not representative of reality every other day, but since they are against Lena Waithe, they want to use Twitter as a representative.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

The responses :mjlol:

489121ce8659bb1514e077422560d593.png

Some of these replies are pure comedy

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's wrong with calling something problematic when.....its problematic :jbhmm:???

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's problematic about the movie? Genuine question. Sometimes, it feels like people look for reasons to pick something apart.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
What's problematic about the movie? Genuine question. Sometimes, it feels like people look for reasons to pick something apart.
for a 130 min romantic crime drama, you gotta have all your ducks in a row to not get away with criticism