[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just played a little bit of the Junon demo at work through the Ps Portal :wow:

This game will be special man. I wish my man cave/office was ready in time for this :wow:
Oh, you got yourself a girl and family now?
Preordered yesterday officially. I'm off on release day too :wow:
I just pre-ordered this morning.

Also. When you trying to get on the Tekken sticks, fool?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Amazon Canada being bytches with my deluxe edition:beli: with no delivery estimate yet

Time to cancel and just keep the regular edition with steelbox that I got coming from bestbuy or my gamestop pre order that could pick up(did best buy because GameStop is only giving a hat will be canceling the gamestop)

bytch ass Amazon their loss :camby:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
just watched the ign video review, and the reviewer said the execution of the story was fumbled due to it being convoluted.

.....Nomura is in charge of the story, right? :martin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
just watched the ign video review, and the reviewer said the execution of the story was fumbled due to it being convoluted.

.....Nomura is in charge of the story, right? :martin:
I don't think any of us walked into this game thinking it wasn't going to be convoluted :dead:

It's a legitimate criticism though, you can't dismiss that. Japanese storytellers over the years haven't exactly been known to start and finish stories strong, they are great at concepts but they known to stumble. Especially Nomura.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I don't think any of us walked into this game thinking it wasn't going to be convoluted :dead:

It's a legitimate criticism though, you can't dismiss that. Japanese storytellers over the years haven't exactly been known to start and finish stories strong, they are great at concepts but they known to stumble. Especially Nomura.
I’m starting to dislike him.

He needs to learn that less is more. He severely lowered my hype for kingdom hearts games. The fact that we didn’t get any closure for KH3 and the ending raised more questions than answers still annoys me

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m starting to dislike him.

He needs to learn that less is more. He severely lowered my hype for kingdom hearts games. The fact that we didn’t get any closure for KH3 and the ending raised more questions than answers still annoys me
I'm probably the only person who was satisfied by KH3 (my expectations are low) so I won't speak too much on that but as a whole the series was wasted potential.

Kojima is the same way with his series, a massive spectacle, but lacking in substance and moves on to something else instead of seeing his vision through. Both get praised and celebrated for it. :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'll never forget FF XVI turning into a GoT like RPG to some fight the Gods and defy fate BS.:beli: