[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
this is dumb. people complain all the time about not getting their money's worth. now we are, and it's a problem :martin:
It's a perfect example of how some people are never satisfied. Imagine being upset at the abundance of optional content. :mjlol:

Square likely heard the complaints about XV basically having an empty open world back in the day and decided to not make that same mistake twice. XVI had area zones instead. And from playing the Junon demo, I think they did it right.

Some people will blast through a game in five days, platinum it, and then never play it again. At least this sounds like it'll hold people's attention for a bit longer than that.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard the Rebirth version of this playing in the background in a cutscene in one review.:wow:

Oh we are so back next Thursday.:banderas:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Little changes here and there....that OG Boss battle Yuffie wasn't there...you literally randomly meet yuffie in a forest in the OG game and she steals your materia...here they have you save here from the boss in the OG it was some random little girl...I guess they wanted a more formal way for you to meet her that makes sense....different material also like fire and ice together...who knows this probably was their original vision but you know hardware limitations from back in the day probably kept them from doing so...either way this shyt is fire...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
still trying to get used to clouds combat. I used to spam counters in remake, but i keep accidently doing synergy moves now.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
this is dumb. people complain all the time about not getting their money's worth. now we are, and it's a problem :martin:

ImKTiV7.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just played a little bit of the Junon demo at work through the Ps Portal :wow:

This game will be special man. I wish my man cave/office was ready in time for this :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Started playing through the final fantasy pixel remaster decided to cop it last week since i never played the first 6 (comes with the first 6 final fantasy games) apparently the Ancients been a thing since Final Fantasy 3 :ohhh: