[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Final chapter on hard mode, went through chapter 13 quicker than expected but I'm a bit shook to start the (way too long) chapter 14 fight :russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I didn't play Remake until recently because I was annoyed they broke the game up into three parts. I finally played it and got done with it recently and jumped into this shortly afterwards.

I'm only a couple hours in (just started Chapter 2) and I'm already hooked more than I ever was in Remake. Story, gameplay, writing; everything feels like a massive step up.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I didn't play Remake until recently because I was annoyed they broke the game up into three parts. I finally played it and got done with it recently and jumped into this shortly afterwards.

I'm only a couple hours in (just started Chapter 2) and I'm already hooked more than I ever was in Remake. Story, gameplay, writing; everything feels like a massive step up.
I fukking love Remake...and this is all facts.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I'm STILL only on chapter 2. I just finished the card game tutorial like last week. Still gotta play Wukong as well :picard:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Finished hard mode, still think the last fight is poorly constructed (can't skip scenes, random party members, few one hit kill shots.

But this is a GOAT level game, flaws and all :wow:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been so busy with school and work that I haven't returned to this game.
I think I'm gonna play it when I take this vacation in a month.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Beat the game after taking 2 months off..the final bosses were easy..I mean my teams were cracked out except for caith but even so, very easy especially from been rusty.....I over damaged the bosses so much they had to gate the damage bar lol

The ending convoluted as too be expected.....great game that sadly has too much to do that lead to my burn out..8/10 game....too bloated for my taste

Part 3 better be more to the point Soo many sidequest mini games takes away from the story which was very bare bones..it's a 25 hr game without all the bullshyt

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Took me a bit over an hour, but I did it :wow:

It wasn't any of the summons that got me, it was that damn dragon that kept murking me (not Bahamut). Once I got past him I ran through the rest.

Odin ALMOST murked me when he had like 2% health left, Zack bytch ass was already dead. But I dodged and Aero'd his ass to the virtual lifestream.

..no plat though since I didn't realise I still had some card games left, but I'll get those tonight :russ:

GOAT game.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Got the plat :mjcry:

That nightmare challenge took me longer than some of those brutal/legendary fights :russ:but I never stress with Queens Blood, one lucky run is all it takes.

191f29e41e239-screenshot-Url.jpg