[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Amazon Canada being bytches with my deluxe edition:beli: with no delivery estimate yet

Time to cancel and just keep the regular edition with steelbox that I got coming from bestbuy or my gamestop pre order that could pick up(did best buy because GameStop is only giving a hat will be canceling the gamestop)

bytch ass Amazon their loss :camby:
I see so many posts like this, happy i only go digital

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I see so many posts like this, happy i only go digital
I need my physical copy bruv. If I want to resell it through GameStop or whatever :Manny: Plus for the deluxe they giving some things to. I got a regular edition secured in case, and probably would've gotten the deluxe to pick up in store if I had pre ordered it through GameStop in the first place, but going deluxe was done literally like a few weeks ago lol.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched the ign video review, and the reviewer said the execution of the story was fumbled due to it being convoluted.

.....Nomura is in charge of the story, right? :martin:

I don't think any of us walked into this game thinking it wasn't going to be convoluted :dead:

It's a legitimate criticism though, you can't dismiss that. Japanese storytellers over the years haven't exactly been known to start and finish stories strong, they are great at concepts but they known to stumble. Especially Nomura.

Jesus christ here comes the multi final fantasy verse shyt. I mean we kind of saw it coming from the way the first part ended.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching tons of spoiler-free podcasts from reviewers that got the game early and I've heard more than one person say that the story got convoluted and the ending was kind of a mess.:beli:

I got a sick feeling in my stomach that they're gonna do some goofy shyt like merge the Zack and Cloud timelines together.:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been watching tons of spoiler-free podcasts from reviewers that got the game early and I've heard more than one person say that the story got convoluted and the ending was kind of a mess.:beli:

I got a sick feeling in my stomach that they're gonna do some goofy shyt like merge the Zack and Cloud timelines together.:dead:

Just go along with the ride. They already told you they flipping the script and it might very well be KH level dumb :yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So I decided to go on Target and search out of curiosity and I see them still selling brand new copies of PS1 and PS2 games.:dead:
I see FFIX, Chrono Cross and FF Origins.:dead: I know Square was still printing brand new copies of IX up until a few years ago but this is crazy. I might have to go and cop these just to have in the collection. Brand new PS1 games in 2024 is insanity.:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I decided to go on Target and search out of curiosity and I see them still selling brand new copies of PS1 and PS2 games.:dead:
I see FFIX, Chrono Cross and FF Origins.:dead: I know Square was still printing brand new copies of IX up until a few years ago but this is crazy. I might have to go and cop these just to have in the collection. Brand new PS1 games in 2024 is insanity.:dead:

WTF COP THOSE shytS NOW:damn:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF COP THOSE shytS NOW:damn:
Screenshot-2024-02-26-at-8-39-34-PM.png

I'm definitely getting the Chrono Trigger one. I've been wanting to play that game but the only ones available are on mobile and Steam. So fukk it , I'll grab the physical and play on my PS3.:heh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
Do it breh.
I know I did.
I got the Black Label PS1 FFVII to go with my FFVIIRemake purchase last go around.
:wow:
I feel official because lil' me used to see those go for CRAZY prices on Ebay.