[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Oh damn lol. RDR2 is a 97?!

I maintain, to have that high a score after 115 reviews is madness. Must buy for any PS5 owner. Might even be a console seller
The FF7 trilogy is pretty much a must have just like the OG was on the PlayStation.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe i’ve been out of the console RPG life for too long but I for the life of me cannot understand WHY people think that FF16 was anything less than pristine. That game was muthafukking FIRE through and through.

But even if you didn’t like it, I also have no idea why anyone would be putting their fears or disappointments regarding FF16 onto 7 Rebirth. The company already put out Final Fantasy 7 Remake four years ago and last time I checked the teams working on 16 and 7 are two completely different entities. I won’t be expecting 7 Rebirth to be anything like 16 just like I won’t be expecting Persona 6 to be anything like Persona 3 Reload

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe i’ve been out of the console RPG life for too long but I for the life of me cannot understand WHY people think that FF16 was anything less than pristine. That game was muthafukking FIRE through and through.

But even if you didn’t like it, I also have no idea why anyone would be putting their fears or disappointments regarding FF16 onto 7 Rebirth. The company already put out Final Fantasy 7 Remake four years ago and last time I checked the teams working on 16 and 7 are two completely different entities. I won’t be expecting 7 Rebirth to be anything like 16 just like I won’t be expecting Persona 6 to be anything like Persona 3 Reload

It became cool to not like it

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Its more GOW than FF tbh with some ass pacing. Still a great game though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

P5R is a better rpg 100% but its everything about it thats not the gameplay. the battle system in that game is as dry as it gets if you take away all the pizazz and style.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Stop. The game had zero depth and the pacing was horrendous. All of that was hidden by bright sparkling lights.

Now I love P5R. but these same criticisms can be levied against it as well. Its an insanely easy game propped up by everything thats not the battle system.

:ld:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I love P5R. but these same criticisms can be levied against it as well. Its an insanely easy game propped up by everything thats not the battle system.

:ld:

What? You trying to argue that Persona 5 was just as shallow as Final Fantasy 16? That's wild to me but if that's your opinion it is what it is. I think P5 is overrated and bloated but it was a much better RPG than FF16.