[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m a newcomer to final fantasy but I love rpgs and I must say this demo convinced me to cop this day 0 :wow: :wow: I just want to get lost in this world/lore.. best part is I never played the old one so I have no idea what’s happening :blessed::blessed:.. the demo was excellent.. my nerd ass put Japanese voice and English subtitles :mjlol:
It was dope but I’ll jsut do English voice actors like everyone else

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Imagine not playing rebirth this month :wow:
Only thing i'm worried about it, based on my memory of the og game. the third game in this series is just gonna be Pacific rim for 40 hours.
All the best story notes and settings are in midgar and this part of FF7. it's going to be a challenge making the third game as good as the first two.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only thing i'm worried about it, based on my memory of the og game. the third game in this series is just gonna be Pacific rim for 40 hours.
All the best story notes and settings are in midgar and this part of FF7. it's going to be a challenge making the third game as good as the first two.

Theres some really dope end game content in ff7, some of the best

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Theres some really dope end game content in ff7, some of the best
There is good action. but not many new locations or story. You have the northern creator, and then you basically backtrack to all the locations you already visited. I guess thats why they are saving Wutai for part 3 though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There is good action. but not many new locations or story. You have the northern creator, and then you basically backtrack to all the locations you already visited. I guess thats why they are saving Wutai for part 3 though.

Rebirth ends at the end of disc 1

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For part 3 we’ll have:
Rocket Town
Mideel
Glaciers
Underwater Reactor
Wutai
Northern Crater

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's not a straight up remake so we have no idea where things will go for the 3rd one

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Beat it. Couldn't seem to stay locked in while I was playing it. Not sure if that's a good sign. :patrice:

The full game should be fun but hopefully it's not more of the same and it really does add a lot of extra elements. This demo felt like the first game with some minor tweaks. I always felt like it didn't feel enough like a RPG and based on this demo that seems like that isn't changing.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I can appreciate the game humanizing Sephoroth, but I think I prefer his portrayal in the OG. I just don't feel in awe of him like I did before. His stats aren't substantially higher than Cloud's. So far, he feels more human than ever, and I'm not sure I needed that.

But I am enjoying the demo so far, although that file size is absolutely ridiculous. lol
I can appreciate the game humanizing Sephoroth, but I think I prefer his portrayal in the OG. I just don't feel in awe of him like I did before. His stats aren't substantially higher than Cloud's. So far, he feels more human than ever, and I'm not sure I needed that.

But I am enjoying the demo so far, although that file size is absolutely ridiculous. lol
He was the same in OG....they just prolonged it