[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
48GB for the demo? :picard:

Honestly, I'm not even trying to play the shyt. I'm already sold.

Can I just start the demo, make a save, and then delete the demo to get the bonus in the full game?
This, exactly

I'm not even trying to download that demo. I'm already in on the game right now and will be playing on the 29

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Demo transfer to progress in game or nah?
I just got to the 59th floor of Shinra Building on my second replay of ff7r and I still got chapter 2 of yuffie to finish
I might play the demo during release week or earlier and hopefully Junon area will be added by then

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can appreciate the game humanizing Sephoroth, but I think I prefer his portrayal in the OG. I just don't feel in awe of him like I did before. His stats aren't substantially higher than Cloud's. So far, he feels more human than ever, and I'm not sure I needed that.

But I am enjoying the demo so far, although that file size is absolutely ridiculous. lol

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I can appreciate the game humanizing Sephoroth, but I think I prefer his portrayal in the OG. I just don't feel in awe of him like I did before. His stats aren't substantially higher than Cloud's. So far, he feels more human than ever, and I'm not sure I needed that.

But I am enjoying the demo so far, although that file size is absolutely ridiculous. lol
I underestimated one of them big ass birds so watching Sephiroth get tossed and thrown around was definitely jarring :russ:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
ehhh the demo was fun but we need the junon update because the nibelheim section is very similar to the first remake. just crawling through spaces and looking at scenery waiting for the next combat section. that pipe knob QTE alone had me like :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I underestimated one of them big ass birds so watching Sephiroth get tossed and thrown around was definitely jarring :russ:
Brehs so trash at the game they ruined their own immersion :mjlol:
Nah im kidding, i expected him to one shot everybody too, i was surprised when i took a few hits too.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Speak for yourself I like it