bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Performance mode was:francis: game is dope though

But shouldn't saying anything negative don't want the brigade to come at me

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i'm assuming it was just the demo, because the graphics on remake were better. full game will be probably be improved
Yea I was saying that to myself that performance mode looked better on the 1st one..and am currently replaying the 1st one so it ain't faulty memory lol

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I just wanna say shame on all you nikkas who bought this game and never once advocated for your PC brethren to be able play on launch day.

You’re part of the problem and ima never forgive y’all for this :ufdup:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Did we ever see him again after that? :skip: I don't remember if that was the last time.
I don't know bro this my first time really playing the OG version I'm tryna get it done before rebirth but that shyt had me crying this fool started dancing then 10 seconds after this fool starts running and a Mac truck just smacks him outta nowhere :laff: like how does that make any sense

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So are we ready to admit they made the right call splitting this up into multiple parts? :mjpls: No way would the game have been this expansive if they released it in one title.:lupe:

I still think part 1 was bloated and a lot of the new stuff they added felt unnecessary but maybe there will be a lot of pay off for the new characters and stuff they introduced

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
48GB for the demo? :picard:

Honestly, I'm not even trying to play the shyt. I'm already sold.

Can I just start the demo, make a save, and then delete the demo to get the bonus in the full game?

Because it's coming with a time locked Junon episode that's gonna let people try the open world stuff. But everything's already been downloaded.