[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I’m a newcomer to final fantasy but I love rpgs and I must say this demo convinced me to cop this day 0 :wow: :wow: I just want to get lost in this world/lore.. best part is I never played the old one so I have no idea what’s happening :blessed::blessed:.. the demo was excellent.. my nerd ass put Japanese voice and English subtitles :mjlol:
It was dope but I’ll jsut do English voice actors like everyone else
After this one you gotta go back and play the OG...and play remake pt 1 and the yuffie dlc if you haven't...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I’m a newcomer to final fantasy but I love rpgs and I must say this demo convinced me to cop this day 0 :wow: :wow: I just want to get lost in this world/lore.. best part is I never played the old one so I have no idea what’s happening :blessed::blessed:.. the demo was excellent.. my nerd ass put Japanese voice and English subtitles :mjlol:
It was dope but I’ll jsut do English voice actors like everyone else

I actually love the English VAs for this.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Is this supposed to be the final FF7 Remake game, or is there another part to this?
My brother is christ did you play the original ? Of course we're getting another pt...I feel like remake was disc 1 this is disc 2 and the last Part whatever they call it will be disc 3

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I can’t play anything else after the demo. Nothing I’m playing now compares to it.

I keep thinking I’m playing the game and forget it’s only a demo and I finished it.

I feel lost.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I can’t play anything else after the demo. Nothing I’m playing now compares to it.

I keep thinking I’m playing the game and forget it’s only a demo and I finished it.

I feel lost.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
When they gonna add the junon part ?

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
What does that mean exactly because I heard of it but kinda skimmed it.

Is it literally another part of the game or some extra dlc stuff.
Yea they’re going to add the junon part of the game (same demo some of the fans got to play a few months ago)