[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That demo was better than the entire 16 game.

They need to make an Advent Children trilogy after this one or something.

They can’t just end it after the next game.

They gotta find a way to add more content because it’s too good.

FFVII has always been amazing.

:wow::wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally saw the state of play. I'm glad that they are bringing back the old school RPG feeling by having so many different things to do. It'll probably be hard as hell to 100% this, I'm sure not all those minigames they showed are going to be quality.

I'm just worried about the combat, the last game could get very mashy and not as strategic as I like.

Also, fukk cait sith :unimpressed:

That demo was better than the entire 16 game.

They need to make an Advent Children trilogy after this one or something.

They can’t just end it after the next game.

They gotta find a way to add more content because it’s too good.

FFVII has always been amazing.

:wow::wow:
It's funny you say this because a lot of us felt that way about FF16's demo and thought it would be a huge step up from FF7R and were sorely mistaken, we'll have to let it play out.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just finished remake for my second playthrough in hard but
fukk it
I gotta play this now ima do my second replay of chapter 2 of yuffie dlc after this demo
NEED IT NAOW

Man Cloud saying his memories as him but its Zack is always going to be funny to me this nikka doing squats and all that like Zack and the mannerisms :mjlol:
Oh he’s slandering Zack by making himself fall on his face and having Sephiroth clean up

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Is this supposed to be the final FF7 Remake game, or is there another part to this?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw the state of play. I'm glad that they are bringing back the old school RPG feeling by having so many different things to do. It'll probably be hard as hell to 100% this, I'm sure not all those minigames they showed are going to be quality.

I'm just worried about the combat, the last game could get very mashy and not as strategic as I like.

Also, fukk cait sith :unimpressed:

It's funny you say this because a lot of us felt that way about FF16's demo and thought it would be a huge step up from FF7R and were sorely mistaken, we'll have to let it play out.
Really? I didn’t play the demo, but when I was first playing the game I immediately thought Remake was better.

You said the last game felt mashy? I actually thought it had good strategy for an action based game. With hell house you had to constantly use different spells, and there were a few times I had to look up how to beat bosses or challenges, especially those all those damn summons.

I think they changed the defense in Rebirth too because I think you could block and roll in Remake, but now it’s either or.

16 was a breeze, I just had to level up, pretty game though.

Yeah I was thinking about how am I gonna plat this game doing this piano shyt.

:mjlol::mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Really? I didn’t play the demo, but when I was first playing the game I immediately thought Remake was better.

You said the last game felt mashy? I actually thought it had good strategy for an action based game. With hell house you had to constantly use different spells, and there were a few times I had to look up how to beat bosses or challenges, especially those all those damn summons.

I think they changed the defense in Rebirth too because I think you could block and roll in Remake, but now it’s either or.

16 was a breeze, I just had to level up, pretty game though.

Yeah I was thinking about how am I gonna plat this game doing this piano shyt.

:mjlol::mjlol:
I knew anyone who'd contest my point would hell house as an example, but that's the only fight in the game that plays that way. The rest of the game is nothing like that. If the rest of the game was that way, I'd have no issue.

The summon fights were just you being a high enough level and understanding where the attack ranges were.

It lacked depth as a whole.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I knew anyone who'd contest my point would hell house as an example, but that's the only fight in the game that plays that way. The rest of the game is nothing like that. If the rest of the game was that way, I'd have no issue.

The summon fights were just you being a high enough level and understanding where the attack ranges were.

It lacked depth as a whole.
Are there any action rpgs with the amount of strategy you like?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Are there any action rpgs with the amount of strategy you like?
Probably like a fallout 3/new vegas

Mass effect 1

Kingdom hearts 1

Really it's either/or for me, if the RPG elements are streamlined then I'd like strategy to be more emphasized, but really if it's an action RPG I'd like it to be an action game that's heavier on the RPG side.

Those games are RPGs through and through, if you level up and get your characters powerful enough/have the right items you can beat anything but the action element means that if you are skilled enough you can beat things even if you are underleveled due to your skill as a player.

I felt that FF7R was almost there, but it fell victim to being too flashy and not putting enough emphasis on the RPG side of action RPG, and didn't have the strategy to offset that.

Still a great game, I just had my gripes, is all.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Probably like a fallout 3/new vegas

Mass effect 1

Kingdom hearts 1

Really it's either/or for me, if the RPG elements are streamlined then I'd like strategy to be more emphasized, but really if it's an action RPG I'd like it to be an action game that's heavier on the RPG side.

Those games are RPGs through and through, if you level up and get your characters powerful enough/have the right items you can beat anything but the action element means that if you are skilled enough you can beat things even if you are underleveled due to your skill as a player.

I felt that FF7R was almost there, but it fell victim to being too flashy and not putting enough emphasis on the RPG side of action RPG, and didn't have the strategy to offset that.

Still a great game, I just had my gripes, is all.
KH was so good I gotta play through all of them again.

I think that was the first action RPG. I know it was the first one I played. Action RPGs gotta be my favorite genre in gaming.

:wow: :wow: