[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm interested in what they will do with the current regions in Part 3 since by that part the entire world map will be already mostly explored so that leaves some of the regions/towns not in Rebirth open for side quests/mini games. I wonder will the 7 regions in Rebirth be empty in terms of side content since the entire game of Rebirth had em.
I think they should do more story based side quests and add dungeons.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they should do more story based side quests and add dungeons.
Yeah the protorelic side quests should be the basis for the side quests and the basic side quests should basically be excuses to get you to explore somewhere that may have something interesting in it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i just coped , last week did 6 hrs or so and am only on chapter 2 lol ...am starting to see all the icons on my screen like all other open world games:francis:

its still feels like a good game though graphics weren't upgraded like that. i feel there was a bigger jump from spidey one to spidey 2 than remaster to rebirth..but maybe am just seeing things.

Horizon still the best looking game that i have played on the 5 so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just coped , last week did 6 hrs or so and am only on chapter 2 lol ...am starting to see all the icons on my screen like all other open world games:francis:

its still feels like a good game though graphics weren't upgraded like that. i feel there was a bigger jump from spidey one to spidey 2 than remaster to rebirth..but maybe am just seeing things.

Horizon still the best looking game that i have played on the 5 so far.
Graphics look much better the more you play. The scale will increase tremendously.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Do you need to do the Barret, pirate, frog, and dolphin minigames for plat? And do all quests have to be yellow for plat?

I got the trophy for all the side quests.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Do you need to do the Barret, pirate, frog, and dolphin minigames for plat? And do all quests have to be yellow for plat?

I got the trophy for all the side quests.
Yes as it's part of the 88 Treasure Troves for Johnny.

Some of the folios are hidden behind side quests hard mode in chapter 12 and the main enemy intel boss of each region (Mindflayer, Zu)

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The platinum on this game is fukking exhausting lol, fukk were they thinking with the brutal/legendary challenges?

Got the brutals done, I thought..

Stage 1 - Phoenix and Kadjata
Stage 2 - Bahumut and titan
Stage 3 - Odin and Alexander
Stage 4 - Gilgamesh
Stage 5 - Sephiroth

was about to be the height of this games fukkery but I was wrong, this legendary gauntlet with Cloud/Zack is some bullshyt

I’m normally happy to jump straight into another playthrough if I like the game enough but once I’m done with these last 2 VR fights i woulda done everything except playing through on hard but imma have to leave this game alone for a few weeks and come back I think

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to platinum this game because it’s so damn fun. One of the best games I’ve ever played.

I’m doing the colosseum matches right now and they will not stop putting this damn red bird in the fights. He has this cheesy ass ring of fire move where you can’t escape. How many fights are they going to put him in?

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I do think sometimes they just add stuff just to add stuff, I’ve fought the same enemies idk how many times.

And to expand on my last post, 1000% this, it felt like there was literally no thought in these other than for there just to be an endless string of the same slightly altered fight

“fukk it just throw them all in there over and over again but rotate which enemy is paired with which enemy”

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one side quest in Cosmo Canyon felt like it could've been part of the main quest. It was the type of side quests that the game should lean more on.