[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man chapter 11 is not letting up with the big fights one after another. :wow:

Learnt some new things using Cait Sith in that part. I enjoyed that part, what was with people making it seemed like there was some issue? It was a nice change of pace to use someone else exclusively.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Learnt some new things using Cait Sith in that part. I enjoyed that part, what was with people making it seemed like there was some issue? It was a nice change of pace to use someone else exclusively.

People had issues with the throwing mechanic and how slow the Moogle walks. There's a tricky 1v1 fight in there too. Like you said that chapter is full of good fights and if I gotta use Cait for 30 minutes so be it

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GMOha66WQAA74t_

GMOha-aWAAAaugR

GMOha-WWkAA0Dfj

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

People are just being dramatic, it was annoying t throwing stuff but the entire section is like 20 minutes long lol

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York

People just love to complain

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People are just being dramatic, it was annoying t throwing stuff but the entire section is like 20 minutes long lol
That throwing mechanics and tricky boss fight (plus two other enemies) definitely makes that chapter longer than 20 minutes for some.

If it’s in the game, then it’s up for criticism whether it takes 20 minutes or not.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
So I finally managed to beat Jenova Emergent, but now struggling with Dyne. I can get him down to the 3rd phase, but run out of gas after.

Any tips?
Are you blocking?

Basic ass question but I legit never blocked before I got to the final Dyne part, and I rarely blocked after it. Once I kind of got Barret's block down I beat Dyne.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Are you blocking?

Basic ass question but I legit never blocked before I got to the final Dyne part, and I rarely blocked after it. Once I kind of got Barret's block down I beat Dyne.
I am and using Fire+MP Absorption. From the videos I've seen, you can use firaga at the beginning on the scrap arm during the 3rd phase, but he always attacks before I get the chance to use.

Edit: Finally pulled it off.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People had issues with the throwing mechanic and how slow the Moogle walks. There's a tricky 1v1 fight in there too. Like you said that chapter is full of good fights and if I gotta use Cait for 30 minutes so be it
Even in those moments you had to use the Moogle, the location of where you had to throw a box was often a few feet away. Most of the time you were using Cait Sith. That fight with that ying/yang enemy taught me how the Moogle can be deployed and the enemy would target it instead of the cat. I died like 3 times before I found out how to adjust my strategy which now I can appreciate Cait Sith.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This date night stuff came out of nowhere :gucci: was not expecting all this

Maybe it happened in the OG game and I just forgot. Has been 20 years since I played it.