[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omg how the hell do you reach this cliff in Cosmo Canyon for the photograph for the celestial phenomena!? I been dikking around this area for a while now.

Finally found it.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I want to platinum this game because it’s so damn fun. One of the best games I’ve ever played.

I’m doing the colosseum matches right now and they will not stop putting this damn red bird in the fights. He has this cheesy ass ring of fire move where you can’t escape. How many fights are they going to put him in?

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I do think sometimes they just add stuff just to add stuff, I’ve fought the same enemies idk how many times.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I want to platinum this game because it’s so damn fun. One of the best games I’ve ever played.

I’m doing the colosseum matches right now and they will not stop putting this damn red bird in the fights. He has this cheesy ass ring of fire move where you can’t escape. How many fights are they going to put him in?

I do think sometimes they just add stuff just to add stuff, I’ve fought the same enemies idk how many times.
You’re talking about Zu. You have to take both of his wings out before he can use that attack.

That’s also the one in particular I was complaining about a while ago where it’s literally the same 4 enemies just switched depending on the particular battle :russ:

Literally the perfect example of filler and padded content.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You’re talking about Zu. You have to take both of his wings out before he can use that attack.

That’s also the one in particular I was complaining about a while ago where it’s literally the same 4 enemies just switched depending on the particular battle :russ:
Idk what to say about that. Like is it good to put so much in the game to give players something to do while we wait for the next game? I mean they didn’t have to do it and it would have saved them time and money as well.

At the same time though, it just seems tedious and boring to fight the same enemies over and over.

All I know after playing these matches is that Red 13 is absolutely useless. I don’t see him doing anything but standing around.

Aerith is still annoying to use, idc how much magic damage she does, if enemies want to attack her it’s over, she’s way too slow with her speed and building atb.

My worst 3 gotta be Cait, Red, and Aerith.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Idk what to say about that. Like is it good to put so much in the game to give players something to do while we wait for the next game? I mean they didn’t have to do it and it would have saved them time and money as well.

At the same time though, it just seems tedious and boring to fight the same enemies over and over.

All I know after playing these matches is that Red 13 is absolutely useless. I don’t see him doing anything but standing around.

Aerith is still annoying to use, idc how much magic damage she does, if enemies want to attack her it’s over, she’s way too slow with her speed and building atb.

It's time, money and resources that could have been devoted to other aspects of the game or even saved them money in general. A lot of those simulation battles could and should have been trimmed down to reduce fat as there's no difference in the gameplay between them.

I've seen some broken builds involving those characters, but it would require a lot of AP farming to level up materia to do it.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I feel like they nerfed Aerith in this game. She was a magical powerhouse in Remake, but in Rebirth, she feels slower, her ATB doesn't build when you aren't using her, and her magical attack power isn't significantly higher than anyone else's. Aerith was always in my party in Remake, but I pretty much stopped using her since Chapter 9 in Rebirth.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's time, money and resources that could have been devoted to other aspects of the game or even saved them money in general. A lot of those simulation battles could and should have been trimmed down to reduce fat as there's no difference in the gameplay between them.

I've seen some broken builds involving those characters, but it would require a lot of AP farming to level up materia to do it.
You platinum it, or said fukk it?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Fukk it for now as I don’t have it in me to do the remaining hours needed to do it. I only got to chapter 5 hard mode and still have the majority of the brutal mode VR battles to do.
It’s odd they put so much stuff in this game. I really wonder why. The story was long enough as is, so why so many minigames and extra fights with the same enemies over and over again?

I’m not complaining, but I’m wondering what made them go all out with all these things to do in the 2nd game.

I wonder if they’ll do it again for the 3rd game or not.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s odd they put so much stuff in this game. I really wonder why. The story was long enough as is, so why so many minigames and extra fights with the same enemies over and over again?

I’m not complaining, but I’m wondering what made them go all out with all these things to do in the 2nd game.

Because they insisted on ending the 2nd game where they did, so they had to add content in between to justify it. Some posters in this thread don't like the word, but it's the definition of filler content.

They won't be able to do it again for the 3rd game as they have too much ground to cover including revisiting some of the previous destinations again.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Because they insisted on ending the 2nd game where they did, so they had to add content in between to justify it. Some posters in this thread don't like the word, but it's the definition of filler content.

They won't be able to do it again for the 3rd game as they have too much ground to cover including revisiting some of the previous destinations again.
Those battle and VR fights are OD, I didn’t even get to do the harder ones yet.

Imma take my time with it though. Don’t think imma try for another plat until Part 3.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm interested in what they will do with the current regions in Part 3 since by that part the entire world map will be already mostly explored so that leaves some of the regions/towns not in Rebirth open for side quests/mini games. I wonder will the 7 regions in Rebirth be empty in terms of side content since the entire game of Rebirth had em.