[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally finished this up and got the platinum. Great game overall with probably a few too many mini-games although the hardest challenge for me on the way to the plat was easily Bonds of Friendship combat sim. I don’t see myself sinking this much time into a single game again for a while. Looking forward to part 3 but SE can take their time with it. Whoever said they felt like needing a break after this one was right lol.

What are you gonna play next?

Daps
What are you gonna play next?
I have no idea lol. I’ve been going easy since finishing and just playing a few levels on platformers today (Klonoa, Crash) since I don’t have it in me for even another 40 hour game right now. I told myself I was copping Ronin next but I put that on pause based on how I’m feeling.

Could honestly use some recommendations.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have no idea lol. I’ve been going easy since finishing and just playing a few levels on platformers today (Klonoa, Crash) since I don’t have it in me for even another 40 hour game right now. I told myself I was copping Ronin next but I put that on pause based on how I’m feeling.

Could honestly use some recommendations.

Try the stellar blade demo, more in the realm of god of war 20-25 hours for the full game

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How are people getting platinum in this game already? It took me 189 hours to beat the game while doing most of the side quests and data quests. I still have so much to do while also doing hard mode.

I played this game every day for at least 2-6 hours.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

It’ll maybe take me another month to get platinum.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man this game is something else. How did people finish this so fast without skipping stuff? lol.

I'm 63 hours in, and I just got to that Gi Village after that trial with Red XIII.
What a game man :wow:

I'm still on Chapter 11 and I'm 90 something hours in. And it's not like I've done every single sidequest and tower. Haven't done piano/picture stuff at all.

IMO if you finish this in under 100 hours you're definitely skipping a lot of if not most of the side content. Which is kind of a shame since it's mostly good.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still on Chapter 11 and I'm 90 something hours in. And it's not like I've done every single sidequest and tower. Haven't done piano/picture stuff at all.

IMO if you finish this in under 100 hours you're definitely skipping a lot of if not most of the side content. Which is kind of a shame since it's mostly good.
Yeah seeing people finish it already and talking about spoilers less than a couple of weeks after release is crazy to me. Like I like gaming but damn if you already clocked in 100 hours less than 2 weeks after the game dropped you must've had a LOT of free time. Between work and other stuff I usually get an hour to two in a night.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can-i-phone-a-friend-v0-7zqsw9p8bbsc1.png

:russ:
Yeah that must have gotten lost in translation or something. Just do yourself a favor and always pick the first option.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Barret again with another W. I could not do that Head Case mission at all. I tried so many different characters, but every time I came close, it was Barret. I won it with him.

When they had the summon gauntlet last game, there was this Tifa strategy I could not do, guess who I had to use to win? Barret.

I saw a website that said he was an A rank and not S rank. There’s no fukkin way, dude is unstoppable.

Barret has to be the best character in the game for me.

He is a tank with the fastest ATB build up, all you have to do is shoot and dodge.

He might not be the most powerful in specific areas, but he is definitely the most consistent in any fight and can pretty much do anything.

He makes brehs proud

:wow: :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barret again with another W. I could not do that Head Case mission at all. I tried so many different characters, but every time I came close, it was Barret. I won it with him.

When they had the summon gauntlet last game, there was this Tifa strategy I could not do, guess who I had to use to win? Barret.

I saw a website that said he was an A rank and not S rank. There’s no fukkin way, dude is unstoppable.

Barret has to be the best character in the game for me.

He is a tank with the fastest ATB build up, all you have to do is shoot and dodge.

He might not be the most powerful in specific areas, but he is definitely the most consistent in any fight and can pretty much do anything.

He makes brehs proud

:wow: :wow:
In this game so far you have to know how to setup certain characters with the right materia and moves to really make them worthwhile. I'm 64 hours in and just NOW started using haste to fill the ATB gauge very fast. It takes a while for every thing to start clicking together hence why I think the game is so long.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
These minigames are so fukkin horrible I really don’t know what to say, they are fukkin horrible. Some of the worst stuff I have ever played.

This cactuar bullshyt made me really hate Aerith, she is so damn slow and they keep doing this affinity switch shyt with horrible camera angles.

I don’t know how to rate this game at all, everything else except these minigames are almost perfect. The game has cheesy ass fights, but except that, the game is a 10 in the gameplay regard.

For these damn minigames and trying to get this platinum, it’s like a 0. None of this shyt is fun to me and all feels like a chore.

I’m fukkin pissed this game is pissing me off.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These minigames are so fukkin horrible I really don’t know what to say, they are fukkin horrible. Some of the worst stuff I have ever played.

This cactuar bullshyt made me really hate Aerith, she is so damn slow and they keep doing this affinity switch shyt with horrible camera angles.

I don’t know how to rate this game at all, everything else except these minigames are almost perfect. The game has cheesy ass fights, but except that, the game is a 10 in the gameplay regard.

For these damn minigames and trying to get this platinum, it’s like a 0. None of this shyt is fun to me and all feels like a chore.

I’m fukkin pissed this game is pissing me off.
I'm not bothering to get the platinum. It's vanity. I'm not going to touch 3D Brawler and some of the other shyt ever again. Hell the piano stuff can piss me off. I'm fine with playing most of the content that's interesting(Story, side quests, protorelics) and putting 100+ hours in then chasing a platinum trophy.