[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
To those that have completed Chapter 11, do you need a chocobo to complete the main story missions? The mini-game to capture the chocobo in Neibelhiem is so slow, and frustrating, I'd rather just skip it even if it means I won't have access to explore half the region. I'm only to capture it if I absolutely have to.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
To those that have completed Chapter 11, do you need a chocobo to complete the main story missions? The mini-game to capture the chocobo in Neibelhiem is so slow, and frustrating, I'd rather just skip it even if it means I won't have access to explore half the region. I'm only to capture it if I absolutely have to.

Not main story but you won't be able to explore shyt else outside of the town

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have platinumed 90% of my games, but the platinum on this looks horrible..

Endless lists of card challenges, chocobo races, Vr battles, hojo battles, arena battles and completing every mini game 2 to 3 times

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have platinumed 90% of my games, but the platinum on this looks horrible..

Endless lists of card challenges, chocobo races, Vr battles, hojo battles, arena battles and completing every mini game 2 to 3 times
I can't imagine doing Fort Condor on hard mode and doing 3D Brawler again :damn::damn:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
189 hours on the first playthrough.

That final boss fight legit gave me a headache.

I’m still feeling tired from it.

I’m so overwhelmed after beating the game, I don’t know where to start. I still have so much to do.

I feel like I need to take a vacation or something.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Finally finished this up and got the platinum. Great game overall with probably a few too many mini-games although the hardest challenge for me on the way to the plat was easily Bonds of Friendship combat sim. I don’t see myself sinking this much time into a single game again for a while. Looking forward to part 3 but SE can take their time with it. Whoever said they felt like needing a break after this one was right lol.