[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I also wish they made it so that characters don't level up automatically if they're not in your party. I used to like how in the OG one it forced you to use characters. They sort of make you use some characters by force during story segments though I notice.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I also wish they made it so that characters don't level up automatically if they're not in your party. I used to like how in the OG one it forced you to use characters. They sort of make you use some characters by force during story segments though I notice.
If they did that, they definitely shouldn't force party configuration during certain parts of chapters. Either one way or other, but both would be frustrating.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I just got to Cosmo Canyon region but turned back and went to finish up some stuff in Grasslands. The fiend intels are harder if you don't switch the difficulty to dynamic since you can't really stagger enemies without killing them.
Dynamic is the way to go especially if you played hard on Remake.
I still used items though.
I know my hard play through is going to kick my fukking ass something serious when I get to it when I can’t use items:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they did that, they definitely shouldn't force party configuration during certain parts of chapters. Either one way or other, but both would be frustrating.

Yeah I get why they did it. I just so far noticed the forced party moments aren't much from what I've played.
I know my hard play through is going to kick my fukking ass something serious when I get to it when I can’t use items:mjcry:
Yeah I might just keep it on dynamic because if you skip side quests in certain regions then come back way later, enemies will be a joke and it'll make the game way too easy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You can still use cushions to recoup MP is chocobo stops

Rebirth Hard mode is more brutal than Remake for the record.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You can still use cushions to recoup MP is chocobo stops

Rebirth Hard mode is more brutal than Remake for the record.
Speaking of cushions it cracks me up how Cloud, a solider that fights monsters on the daily, has to pull out a cushion because he doesn't want to sit on a dirty bench :mjlol:

I smirk every time he pulls out his cushion and gently lays it down

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
protorelic mini games are annoying.

as frustrated as i can get with Queens Blood I enjoy it, took a while to understand it and now i'm always looking forward to it in new regions. I was the same way with Gwent in Witcher 3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can-i-phone-a-friend-v0-7zqsw9p8bbsc1.png

:russ:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Idk how people are perfecting these songs on piano. Just did the Cosmo Canyon one and I was shocked I only missed ten notes. Took my A, and kept it movin

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Somebody needs to call the BBB on these Moogles :beli: why do I have to chase these nikkas around every time I want to shop :hhh:

Intentionally try to make prospective customers trip and fall on banana peels, Moogle brehs

Also is it me or is Chadley getting a little passive aggressive nagging about these protorelics and shyt?

"Oh I'm sure you have more pressing matters to attend to :aicmon:".

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I did it! I got the Tifa date!

:myman::myman:

:blessed::blessed:

Man when I heard knocking, I was like it betta not be Red.

When she showed up

:whew::whew:

Game almost went to a 5 outta 10.

Still 10 outta 10 for now.

Last edited: