[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ok I’m on chapter 11, so everyone is the same relationship level except Red, he’s the highest

:mjlol: :mjlol:

They’re all blue.

I’ve been doing everyone’s side quests, will that affect my date if I want to do Tifa first?

Should I skip side quests for now except Tifa’s and give everyone else bad answers, can I go back to do the side quests I skipped later?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Ok I’m on chapter 11, so everyone is the same relationship level except Red, he’s the highest

:mjlol: :mjlol:

They’re all blue.

I’ve been doing everyone’s side quests, will that affect my date if I want to do Tifa first?

Should I skip side quests for now except Tifa’s and give everyone else bad answers, can I go back to do the side quests I skipped later?
Had the same, if you do most side quest you're most likely to end up with Red, after ch12 some new ones open up including new Tifa centric. If you can definitely try to finish up as much Tifa as you still can.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Had the same, if you do most side quest you're most likely to end up with Red, after ch12 some new ones open up including new Tifa centric. If you can definitely try to finish up as much Tifa as you still can.
Breh, this shyt is crazy. I didn’t even know you could go on dates with anyone else until I had a funny feeling and looked it up.

I remember seeing only Tifa and Aerith as the only options.

I just assumed that you get better moves or something with the others.

I did all the side quests and noticed he had a higher level than everyone else and was like

:dahell::dahell:

I rarely had him on the squad at all.

I gave everyone except Tifa bad answers on Chapter 11 and hope I can turn things around.

I did everything good for her so far, so it should work.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got to the last fight and struggled with Jenova because I dont really keep materia on all the characters at all times. Then I loaded everybody up except Aerith because she gets murked. Then it turns out her ass comes back and now she has no materia on her.....and shes useless against Seph. Now I gotta start this shyt again :snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the most confusing shyt ever

I get that there are branch timelines. But wtf was going on in Zacks timeline. It seems like he was dropped into an alternate timeline from Remake BUT he brought a different cloud with him. Because the cloud he carried into Midgar clearly wasn’t the cloud from Remake. So where did the remake cloud go? Why did these MFs just pop up in that timeline in the first place.

And wtf is going on with Aerith? Cloud deflected the sword from killing her but she still somehow died? Why is it only he can see the tear in the sky?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I feel like Cloud can get overpowering and take the shine away from other characters at times. Like currently my build is he has this materia I forget the name which makes the sword have elemental properties. So now that, along with him being able to catch enemies in the air and being fast ends up making it feel pointless to use other characters at times.

Like I don't have a reason so far to use Cait Sith or Red XIII outside of moments when they're the only characters available.

I feel like I'll switch characters out of curiosity but not a necessity. Also all the characters leveling up together makes the game feel a bit easy.

True. I feel like I'm way OP and I just got to Cosmo Canyon. I use Nanaki as the leader, and pair Fire-Ice <-> Elemental materia. Hold down square to have him do his spin strong attack, and hit as many enemies as I can at once... usually they group up so this is pretty easy. And since almost every monster is weak to ice or fire, his ATB goes up very fast, and then I do the Starlight Ray or w/e his limit break was in the OG. That pretty much always kills or staggers everything on screen, so basic encounters become very trivial.

This game's combat is so deep I'm sure you could find even more efficient ways to kill with every party member, but this was the easiest one I found.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think I accidentally got addicted to Fort Condor :wtf: been playing it for like two hours

I'm on Chapter 11 but I decided to go back to Junon and do sidequests. I hated it the first time I had to play but I wanted to finish the sidequests...after losing like 10 times and actually having to learn how to play it finally started to click. Definitely another one you hate at first but grows on you.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I think I accidentally got addicted to Fort Condor :wtf: been playing it for like two hours

I'm on Chapter 11 but I decided to go back to Junon and do sidequests. I hated it the first time I had to play but I wanted to finish the sidequests...after losing like 10 times and actually having to learn how to play it finally started to click. Definitely another one you hate at first but grows on you.

A lot of the minigames will really make you think if you want to beat the highest rank. I initially thought Queens Blood was very one dimensional and easy, but the more I played, the more I saw different card synergies, and realized you really have to be strategic with your deck and when and where you place your cards. The difficulty is very challenging but fair

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got to Cosmo Canyon region but turned back and went to finish up some stuff in Grasslands. The fiend intels are harder if you don't switch the difficulty to dynamic since you can't really stagger enemies without killing them.