[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
So he hates on FF7 rebirth, and thinks death stranding was good? clearly has unique tastes :mjlol:
I loved death stranding but that was due to the story...had the story been terrible I would've tuned out long time ago
Am here hoping that the gameplay,combat specially,is improved in ds2

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small time reviewers like to buck the curve in order to get more clicks. I bet if you look up any universally acclaimed game ever. He has a meh review for it.you can easily speed run this game doing just the story and avoid any “filler” even the stuff required for progression doesnt require you to win. No reason to ever complain about optional content

I disagree with this, if what a game offers outside of the main path is ass, especially in an open world game..it should 100% be accounted for in an overall score and be criticised for it

I’m not saying that’s this game btw, tho I don’t like all of the side stuff like a lot of people, but I think FF16 fits as a good example

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I disagree with this, if what a game offers outside of the main path is ass, especially in an open world game..it should 100% be accounted for in an overall score and be criticised for it

I’m not saying that’s this game btw, tho I don’t like all of the side stuff like a lot of people, but I think FF16 fits as a good example
If it's ass yes. But calling optional content filler makes no sense, because it's optional. and the game still takes 40 hours to complete when you skip all of it.
Which side quests and mini games are claiming to be ass?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If it's ass yes. But calling optional content filler makes no sense, because it's optional. and the game still takes 40 hours to complete when you skip all of it.
The piano mini game is ass especially since they didn’t factor in some people with stick drift. Other ones the instructions aren’t entirely clear and it’s obvious in tutorials that the beta testers struggled with it as well. The Chocobo course is an example.

Some would also say 3d brawler as well because of how slow it is and that they didn’t account for people pausing the game to cheat their way through.

Outside of the chicken side quest, the other ones are actually really good and carry over from the first game or from the current one.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The piano mini game is ass especially since they didn’t factor in some people with stick drift. Other ones the instructions aren’t entirely clear and it’s obvious in tutorials that the beta testers struggled with it as well. The Chocobo course is an example.

Outside of the chicken side quest, the other ones are actually really good and carry over from the first game or from the current one.
Piano Mini game is great I love it and I cleared all of em(cept for the last piece which is whewww wild as shyt)
Stick drift? Then buy another fukking controller I got my ps5 since launch and none of my controllers got stick drift
Chocobo racing is great as well
Its like other guy said they are optional they aint forcing yall to do this piff :wow:
I hope they add 69 more mini games in the last installment for yall nikkas :mjlol: I’ll play em all too
GOTY
Game of fukking life
Game of the Generation
HAIL FINAL FANTASY 7 REBIRTH SAMA!!!!!! :damn:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Piano Mini game is great I love it and I cleared all of em(cept for the last piece which is whewww wild as shyt)
Stick drift? Then buy another fukking controller I got my ps5 since launch and none of my controllers got stick drift
Chocobo racing is great as well
Its like other guy said they are optional they aint forcing yall to do this piff :wow:
I hope they add 69 more mini games in the last installment for yall nikkas :mjlol: I’ll play em all too
GOTY
Game of fukking life
Game of the Generation
HAIL FINAL FANTASY 7 REBIRTH SAMA!!!!!! :damn:
Chocobo racing is cool. The only annoying part about it is if you fukk up on the last lap and have to start all the way over again.

The obstacles are more annoying than the actual race itself.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah ok fair enough, but then I still think it could be considered filler if it’s not interesting to do, and lazily there just to make the open world seem like it had more going for it, again..FF16 is a good example

In terms of this game I didn’t like the following..

Chocobo Glide
3D Brawler
A lot of the stuff in Costa Del Sol
The Cactur Challenges in corel
Chocobo catching

There a couple others I think I can’t think of right now..

Everything else was ok to me :yeshrug:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Im on the
Barrett wife scene and Aerith momma scene god damn :mjcry: who cut them onions man fukk shinra Clould should’ve severed that Turk bytch head and all of em there :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im on the
Barrett wife scene and Aerith momma scene god damn :mjcry: who cut them onions man fukk shinra Clould should’ve severed that Turk bytch head and all of em there :pacspit:

prob a struggle to find a fine ass black women out in the boonies of Corel too :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just finished chapter 13
My fukking god :wow:
I gotta do chores before wifey starts cooking and finishes dinner
God damnit :sadcam:
I need to play it
Play it….
Cloud addict dopefiend lean walking ass :russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was trying mad hard to do the Cosmo Canyon piano and kept getting Cs.

Told myself, I’m not gonna give a fukk a try to play this like a piano and thought I did horrible.

I got an A

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just made it Cosmo Canyon and the glide mechanics is traaassssshhh. Yuffie's dialog continues to crack me up at random moments.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Cloud can get overpowering and take the shine away from other characters at times. Like currently my build is he has this materia I forget the name which makes the sword have elemental properties. So now that, along with him being able to catch enemies in the air and being fast ends up making it feel pointless to use other characters at times.

Like I don't have a reason so far to use Cait Sith or Red XIII outside of moments when they're the only characters available.

I feel like I'll switch characters out of curiosity but not a necessity. Also all the characters leveling up together makes the game feel a bit easy.