[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whose argumentative or annoyed? You're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine.

Like I said, I think it's a good game and am still playing it, but it's not without it's flaws.
I'm saying, all that I said you just focused on my saying I don't think my opinion will change on that. On that note, there's virtually no game that's flawless. Because a flaw is different depending on who you ask. BOTW is a perfect example. HIGHLY rated game, yet some fans of Zelda didn't like it like that while others found it crazy. There's some people that legit don't like this game and think it's trash. :yeshrug: I think they're bugging but hey that's them :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm saying, all that I said you just focused on my saying I don't think my opinion will change on that. On that note, there's virtually no game that's flawless. Because a flaw is different depending on who you ask. BOTW is a perfect example. HIGHLY rated game, yet some fans of Zelda didn't like it like that while others found it crazy. There's some people that legit don't like this game and think it's trash. :yeshrug: I think they're bugging but hey that's them :yeshrug:
I’ve never played BOTW, so I can’t speak on it.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Costa Del Sol was fine, I did I think everything there before Ch 12 and I enjoyed it well enough. The type of stuff you were doing there made sense because it's a resort, meant to give you a breather.

The side stuff in Gongaga is feeling like filler

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
They skirted the "filler" feeling by having the vast majority of sidequests directly linked to the team bonds. It gives insight into the characters and Cloud's relationship with them.

Characterization was always the strength of FFVII (to me) so I consider that essential to the experience 🤷🏾‍♂️

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They skirted the "filler" feeling by having the vast majority of sidequests directly linked to the team bonds. It gives insight into the characters and Cloud's relationship with them.

Characterization was always the strength of FFVII (to me) so I consider that essential to the experience 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yep, I really agree on that. Also, the whole harping on the mini-games is funny to me, since a lot of these existed in the original as well. THey're just tweaked here for modernization. Most of the new additions are fine to great even. Queen's Blood & Fort Condor could actually be suitable spin-off games even.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got to chapter 9. Did I miss a scene between Cloud and Tifa in the Golden Saucer or is that later? I remember them being on a skywheel together.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I just got to chapter 9. Did I miss a scene between Cloud and Tifa in the Golden Saucer or is that later? I remember them being on a skywheel together.
You didn't rizz her up enough, Barrett probably smashing right now breh. Sorry
3b9bc9354e7096067ab99156b466ed2bea292509.gifv

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Later. Dyne interrupted that before it could happen
Oh okay. On that note, that Barret/Dyne fight looked so silly in execution lol. Constant hits from a machine gun, huge damage limit breaks and summons doesn't kill him but then some shots from Shinra soldiers is what kills him. RPG games have the silliest worlds if you try to view it logically.