Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Red after he steps one foot into Cosmo Canyon

lion-king-simba.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie, Red XIII's first voice is definitely better, his real voice sounds like a protagonist in a Disney movie :mjlol:
Man I was like :dead:
Wtf and I thought
Zack was in his body when he was speaking to Aerith for the second time in Costa Del Sole

Chapter 12 just started im at 88 hours.
This game man :mjcry: I fukking love it im doing everything like a maniac so when I do a second replay on hard mode(a month or two before part 3 comes out) I can just enjoy on the story again and not really do them quests or anything else
Game of the year
game of generation
Game of life :wow:
I wanna play other games but I can’t want to play PSvr2 with GT7 or no man sky but the grip this game got on me during my free time is just nonstop playing since I got it. Im definitely finna hit over 100 hours easily by the time Im done

nikkas was really crying about this being split in 3 parts.
SE executed perfectly and I can’t wait for that DLC with Vincent or Cid or both

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This game man :mjcry: I fukking love it im doing everything like a maniac so when I do a second replay on hard mode(a month or two before part 3 comes out) I can just enjoy on the story again and not really do them quests or anything else
Game of the year
game of generation
I wanna play other games but I can’t want to play PSvr2 with GT7 or no man sky but the grip this game got on me during my free time is just nonstop playing since I got it. Im definitely finna hit over 100 hours easily by the time Im done

Yeah, I legit haven't played anything else since this dropped :wow: I thought Part I was great but this completely blows it out of the water

Taking my sweet ass time too since I know it'll probably be a long wait for Part III.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I was like :dead:
Wtf and I thought
Zack was in his body when he was speaking to Aerith for the second time in Costa Del Sole

Chapter 12 just started im at 88 hours.
Game of the year
game of generation

Yeah I've been taking my sweet damn time. 41 hours in, got to chapter 9. I haven't touched anything else yet.