[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh I be thinking that too. Barret was definitely hitting that before Cloud showed up.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
I mean she be acting like a mother to marlene and shyt. Ain't no way a regular co-worker is that close with your daughter like that without some history,

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh okay. On that note, that Barret/Dyne fight looked so silly in execution lol. Constant hits from a machine gun, huge damage limit breaks and summons doesn't kill him but then some shots from Shinra soldiers is what kills him. RPG games have the silliest worlds if you try to view it logically.
Right. I always said they could explain away this with the world incorporating some sort of always on, invisible force fields of variable strengths and that the fights would be over after that and then people could truly get lethal blows. May sound like a lot, but hell, these games already got shenanigans galore going on. What's wrong with something to make it a bit more sensible.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the mini-games that come from the original are definitely better than they were there. That's not to say they're all the best things ever or anything, but certainly could be worse.
Yeah I was expecting there to just be one level for the story but there's like 9 courses here. Queen's Blood, Fort Condor, Chocobo Racing and the block smashing mini game are all solid.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Only minigame that I hate is 3D Brawler, that shyt is garbage.
They should have made it a legit fighting game.

You remember that one game with Final Fantasy characters for the PS1 I forgot the name, but I think Tifa and Cloud were in it.

They needed something like that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should have made it a legit fighting game.

You remember that one game with Final Fantasy characters for the PS1 I forgot the name, but I think Tifa and Cloud were in it.

They needed something like that.
images

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IMO the minigames are generally okay to good, it's just that constantly being forced to play them to progress can be annoying if you're not in the mood.

Plus, maybe I'm just getting old ( :flabbynsick: ) but trying to remember all these different rules and controls for each minigame can be a pain. Sometimes I'll have to go back and reread the tutorial for some minigame I already played last week because I forgot the controls and shyt.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hold up so i just did the Johnny sidequest to renovate his shytty Costa Del Sol hotel, and the game opened up a treasure hunt quest :ohhh:

this game just keeps on giving :wow: