GINZB_oWYAA2LCd

i haaaaaaaate the fact that they made them look like ugly ass koalas 😭
@Blessed Koala :mjpls:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally getting to this, glad you can skip some of the demo stuff.

The beginning part with the fire, being deliberately slow was annoying as hell. It didnt add the dramatic effect they were trying
Yeah lol, I was looking at it like there’s no way their gonna make me get to THERE while moving this slow

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Aerith is lowkey ass in this game (combat wise).:dead: Soon as I took her out the party and ran Cloud, Tifa and Barrett with Barrett as my long range attacked and healer, this game got 10x easier.:dead:
Nah Aerith is a beast, you just gotta get those wards up and running and let your teammates aggro until then.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Fort Condor :pacspit:

I can't beat the 4th stage. What type of bullshyt is it. I thought that I had in the bag and my characters just froze.

I hope they patch that shyt pronto. Remove the fukking timer or increase it to 5 minutes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah if you think aerith isn't good you haven't learned her abilities yet and how to use them

She just requires a bit of setup but once she gets set up she's easily the best damage dealer and healer in the game.

I recommend all the ATB buffs and accessories so she has a ATB bar or 2 when combat starts

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the biggest problem with Aerith is her slow ATB build up, but if you get all her runes and spells set up she’s a tank
You get first strike materia + the ATB scarf, she'll starts with 1 bar of ATB (More if you level up first strike). Radiant ward makes her basic attacks strong and build ATB super quick so you can put defensive wards down, she's a monster when you unlock radiant.

Early game i thought barret was the strongest and most reliable but it's aerith for sure, yuffie as well but she doesn't deal as much damage