[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You get first strike materia + the ATB scarf, she'll starts with 1 bar of ATB (More if you level up first strike). Radiant ward makes her basic attacks strong and build ATB super quick so you can put defensive wards down, she's a monster when you unlock radiant.

Early game i thought barret was the strongest and most reliable but it's aerith for sure, yuffie as well but she doesn't deal as much damage
Yeah my problem with Aerith is she requires too much work to be decent. You have to be controlling her to make her worth a damn. But for the amount of effort it takes I can just control Tifa and put out way more damage and stagger.

Plus I can stick auto weapon skills, auto unique ability and auto cast on almost anybody else and they are straight. Put that on Aerith and she’s basically doing nothing on your team. When I switched her out for Yuffie I could instantly feel the difference.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk came up with the sit up mini game. I hate everything about that shyt. It’s so much worse than squats because it uses triggers.

I tried to beat Jules like 30 times…failed. Came back way later in the game and trying another 10 or so…failed. Ready to throw my controller through a wall

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fort Condor :pacspit:

I can't beat the 4th stage. What type of bullshyt is it. I thought that I had in the bag and my characters just froze.

I hope they patch that shyt pronto. Remove the fukking timer or increase it to 5 minutes.

I had to try level 4 a few times. It's hard but doable. Hard Mode level 4 seems crazy though, I will probably skip hard mode

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in Junon. For those that are further/finished, how do the sizes of the remaining areas compare to grasslands/junon?