[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m in Junon. For those that are further/finished, how do the sizes of the remaining areas compare to grasslands/junon?
Im in the open world after junon and it seems like it'll be just as big, but you actually have to progress the story a bit before you can unlock the other half of this region's open world. So it's broken up a bit.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fact that people are bytching about the minigames on other forums after complaining about the lack of them in FF16 is just :mjlol:

Some gamers don't deserve these games.
The main problem with the minigames in this one is that it's fairly obvious at times that they didn't bother to do the beta testing for them as the instructions aren't entirely clear or the what they do give isn't the right information. Not to mention some require the adaptive triggers to be turned off.

The Chocobo training session is the perfect example of it.

Not surprisingly, it’s a common occurrence in SE games.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that people are bytching about the minigames on other forums after complaining about the lack of them in FF16 is just :mjlol:

I never thought the combat was bad in FF16 at the time of playing, it’s just not very in depth, essentially for the most part you’re just waiting for cool-downs on eikon abilities, and I’m gonna play the DLC when it drops..

but now the 7 remake combat is fresh going back to the combat in 16 straight after playing this is gonna be PAINFUL

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I'm glad that they have some of them. I enjoy fort condor and queens blood

But I draw the line on situps and squats and shyt that shyt :stopitslime: