Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
JV3cA2S.jpg

I'm getting nice with this photography shyt :wow:

More on the way

Superstar
Daps
Ix was the one that made me fukk with final fantasy...Squall's a loser...least Zidane was taking a princess to see the world and free her from the clutches of a hatin ass mother...and her dirty macking body guard...

:manny:
9 almost made me, my brother AND friends quit. Squall was much more fun to fight with than Zidane, had hoes, and he didn’t look like a pokemon. Plus there weren’t any c00ns like vivi in sight. Zidane’s crew didn’t have a space ship, couldn’t time travel, just pranced around the forest like Bambi and Cinderella outtakes.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I wish they just made a completely new FF game that is good on it's own. I think we're good on remakes for the time being as we still have one more part for this trilogy then after that it's over. A legendary 8 year/3 game part run(if it releases in 2028)

Honestly I would take a 6 part FF6 remake than square rolling the dice again on a new mainline FF game and potentially making another shytty FF game like FF13 or FF15, or something just aight like FF16.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So this another classic day one cop?
its best to wait until mid March after the hypebeasts move on, thats when you'll get the real opinion on the game. people were saying suicide squad was a hidden gem at launch.

That being said. I didnt cop. Im still playing ffxiv and i havent played ffxvi yet. i didnt play remake until the PC version and it was a low 8/10. Im good holding off and reading impressions after playing the demo.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Bet. I got up to the part where I’m in clouds hometown. I’ll play more tmrw.

I’m a little confused though. It’s been almost 4 years, so I just can’t remember some things.

so we cool with him? And who the other black hair guy that we got to play as (he went to help Aerith

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Bet. I got up to the part where I’m in clouds hometown. I’ll play more tmrw.

I’m a little confused though. It’s been almost 4 years, so I just can’t remember some things.

so we cool with him? And who the other black hair guy that we got to play as (he went to help Aerith
Yeah you start the game in the prelude where you're playing through the events before the first game when Sephiroth was still perceived positively, but the very first clip of dude with the black hair helping Cloud is his friend Zack (also Aerith's man) I think this was foreshadowing a later scene in the game