[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm enjoying this way more than FF16 8 hours in. Legit best FF game I've played in a while.
For real. FF16 was a complete chore. Even the story felt like it was tough to get through. This game is flames and the plot is amazing as expected.

Plus the combat in this is so far ahead of 16. I didn’t think they could improve on Remakes combat but somehow they did.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
For real. FF16 was a complete chore. Even the story felt like it was tough to get through. This game is flames and the plot is amazing as expected.

Plus the combat in this is so far ahead of 16. I didn’t think they could improve on Remakes combat but somehow they did.
They should do 8 next

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They should do 8 next

in-there-out.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them nikkas need to step the fukk away from FF mainline series. Just stick to them MMO for online fans.

Every FF game going forward needs to use this as a template. Big beautiful open world regions, side quests and loot that matters, great music and solid battle system mechanics.

My only cons so far are minimal, patch worthy things such as the performance mode blurriness, audio mixing(music be loud as fukk) and that's really it so far for me. Everything else has been top notch!
This game shyts on 16 but to be fair the FF7 Remake team already had a great base to work off of. They had the mainline game and multiple spin off games and movies worth of material to work with.

7 was a GOAT tier game. The characters, plot, setting, amazing music, materia system was already there. The 16 team had to build all that from scratch.:hubie:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
This game shyts on 16 but to be fair the FF7 Remake team already had a great base to work off of. They had the mainline game and multiple spin off games and movies worth of material to work with.

7 was a GOAT tier game. The characters, plot, setting, amazing music, materia system was already there. The 16 team had to build all that from scratch.:hubie:
When they said no party I wasn't interested

Superstar
Daps

Everybody doesn’t want that soft ass Disney princess 9 bullshyt. Don’t hate on his suggestion because you were too slow to figure out junctioning and triple triad.

Ff8 is closer to Ff7 than ff9 is to 7. It’s time for you to face the facts. 9 fans only liked it more because they thought it was “cute”.

kobe-bryant-soft.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they just made a completely new FF game that is good on it's own. I think we're good on remakes for the time being as we still have one more part for this trilogy then after that it's over. A legendary 8 year/3 game part run(if it releases in 2028)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everybody doesn’t want that soft ass Disney princess 9 bullshyt. Don’t hate on his suggestion because you were too slow to figure out junctioning and triple triad.

Ff8 is closer to Ff7 than ff9 is to 7. It’s time for you to face the facts. 9 fans only liked it more because they thought it was “cute”.

kobe-bryant-soft.gif

People liked FF9 because it was a love letter to FF 1-6, its the last actual traditional final fantasy we ever got

Sakaguchi himself was the lead writer on it

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I wish they just made a completely new FF game that is good on it's own. I think we're good on remakes for the time being as we still have one more part for this trilogy then after that it's over. A legendary 8 year/3 game part run(if it releases in 2028)
They cant

I wish they would too

Should make a ff spinoff division and let them do turn based

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They've made 16 original final fantasy games, (actually more than that if you include tactics and stuff) You don't think any of them were good on their own?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They've made 16 original final fantasy games, (actually more than that if you include tactics and stuff) You don't think any of them were good on their own?
I mean something on the level of 7 since then. Outside of IX and X, the FF games afterwards were mediocre to okay at best.

FFXII, XIII, XV and XVI were medicore to good games. I'm talking AMAZING, games to be remembered quality FF titles.