[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean something on the level of 7 since then. Outside of IX and X, the FF games afterwards were mediocre to okay at best.

FFXII, XIII, XV and XVI were medicore to good games. I'm talking AMAZING, games to be remembered quality FF titles.
12 was the last great numbered FF, your wrong about it being mediocre to good

13 on, I agree

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
ngl, 9 was the corniest FF I played. I bought it as a kid and immediately thew it in the bushes. Im sure it was a good game, but it wasnt for me

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Don’t even know why I’m in this thread :mjcry:
images

Love the series though :manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If you beat Remake on Hard mode you should not be playing anything else than Dynamic difficulty for the first playthrough :manny:
Which makes me think how much if a bytch is hard mode going to be for this?! :damn:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Everybody doesn’t want that soft ass Disney princess 9 bullshyt. Don’t hate on his suggestion because you were too slow to figure out junctioning and triple triad.

Ff8 is closer to Ff7 than ff9 is to 7. It’s time for you to face the facts. 9 fans only liked it more because they thought it was “cute”.

kobe-bryant-soft.gif
Ix was the one that made me fukk with final fantasy...Squall's a loser...least Zidane was taking a princess to see the world and free her from the clutches of a hatin ass mother...and her dirty macking body guard...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Everybody doesn’t want that soft ass Disney princess 9 bullshyt. Don’t hate on his suggestion because you were too slow to figure out junctioning and triple triad.

Ff8 is closer to Ff7 than ff9 is to 7. It’s time for you to face the facts. 9 fans only liked it more because they thought it was “cute”.

kobe-bryant-soft.gif
Ix was the one that made me fukk with final fantasy...Squall's a loser...least Zidane was taking a princess to see the world and free her from the clutched of a hatin ass mother...and her dirty macking body guard...