[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im stuck at the Swamplands behind a large gate, and i dont know where to go to get through it, i have a feeling im gonna be dealing with this kind of bullshyt throughout the game,
I hate this type of bullshyt level design

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Them nikkas need to step the fukk away from FF mainline series. Just stick to them MMO for online fans.

Every FF game going forward needs to use this as a template. Big beautiful open world regions, side quests and loot that matters, great music and solid battle system mechanics.

My only cons so far are minimal, patch worthy things such as the performance mode blurriness, audio mixing(music be loud as fukk) and that's really it so far for me. Everything else has been top notch!

I like the mature storylines and boss fights/spectacle that Yoshi P brought to the FF franchise with FF16 and FF14, but yeah Rebirth shyts on FF16 in almost every way as both a mainline FF title and an overall game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
im stuck at the Swamplands behind a large gate, and i dont know where to go to get through it, i have a feeling im gonna be dealing with this kind of bullshyt throughout the game,
It's easy to get lost but there's an area to swim through if you have a chocobo, and then it'll trigger a cutscene to show that you are going the right way

If you are too confused id fast travel out and start fresh, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how to get through it if you just look at the world map, theres a gap on there

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You have to climb up where the phoenix lead you, go to end of the top of the wall, turn and hop down

I got stuck too

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This bytch-ass nikka
Hojo
got him one of every flavor on the beach :mjlol:
I hate this man and his bullshyt :stopitslime:
He fukked Lucretia too...on brand

Hojo would fukk Tifa and Aerith on the first day, at the same time

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The voice thing was weird as fukk. Not sure how i feel about it. I don't really like the kiddie voice

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
i will also say this game is genuinely funny. There’s so many times where i’m audibly laughing out loud during some of the cutscenes
Man I started letting my hair grow back a few months ago
But now I want to shave my head bald again after seeing that scene in upper Junon :russ:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Broo that fort condor hard mode stage 4 took me 2 hours :deadrose:

Regina on the cruise ship really made me learn queens blood. Took me 10+ tries. I enjoyed the challenge though for both.